Tasting your own cum?

I have to talk about this on a personal level,
because I don't offer DFK in my sessions.. but..

I love & am in love with being french kissed after some hearty oral.. after all the work I've done to make you cum.. that kiss is like bliss. I feel like only a mature man who knows himself sexually, though & through, would be willing to do such a thing.

Anyone who's squeamish about bodily fluids, during sex.. I can't do it.
That's awesome! I want to see that! I'm getting tingly now. Time for the removable shower head and my new vibrator.
It's never been a problem for me. When I was younger and (much) more flexible I was able to give myself a BJ--in fact the first BJ I ever had was a solo number. So I got used to it early on. Now I enjoy kissing a lady passionately after she has pleasured me. I'm not a fan of licking it off, though--the texture changes as it cools. Originally Posted by Gryphon
I have this untested fantasy of being tied/chained spread eagle to a bed on my back. Then the domme would put an open mouth gag on me like this one:

Then catch my cum in their mouth and spit it back down my throat. After I finish, I ALWAYS change my mind about wanting to do that. Knowing it's going to be forced on me when I don't want it to happen is totally hot to think about.

And so what I'm saying is, it's time for me to take a cold shower, and go to bed.
I don't think that is necissary for tasting your own cum...
I went to solosuck.com and found a guy that goes to town on himself. It's interesting...
That ring gag is very hot and an interesting way to make your sub taste their cum irrespective of what they want to do at the time.
Ah, maybe I should have read the text. Not sure I'm up for such a thing yet. I'd rather have a willing participant.
Some times you have a willing participant but they need your help to expand their limits. You have to admit the ring gag looks very hot and imagine them restrained as well.
The ring gag should be used to make the sub eat someone else's cum.
Not many guys are comfortable with playing with another guy present let alone eating their cum.
That's awesome! I want to see that! I'm getting tingly now. Time for the removable shower head and my new vibrator. Originally Posted by anova444
I went to solosuck.com and found a guy that goes to town on himself. It's interesting... Originally Posted by anova444
I'd love to give you a personal demonstration, but please note the caveat in my post (i.e. "When I was younger and much more flexible...). Alas, those days are gone.
Ah, maybe I should have read the text. Not sure I'm up for such a thing yet. I'd rather have a willing participant. Originally Posted by anova444
I would be a willing participant! Bring it on Analisa
That's your opinion. The thread is about tasting your own cum.

The ring gag should be used to make the sub eat someone else's cum. Originally Posted by Houston65
I have always enjoyed a DFK after cumming in a lady's mouth. Doesn't bother me in the least. Its a massive turn on to me. I look at it as if I am willing to put it there, then I better be willing to taste it. Not to mention, there is nothing more than screams sex than this act to me.
I have multiple friends who enjoy this ... At first, I was neutral on the subject. It didn't freak me out, but it didn't turn me on either. But now I find that there is something about a conservatively styled, buttoned down man who loves having his cum spit back into his mouth that is very arousing. (Gentleman on the street, freak in the sheets. LOL) Plus, I enjoy finding new and innovative ways to make my friends receive said "gift".