Domination with release

I'm with the OP. I want to be dominated, but I also want the release. It would be nice to have a lady tie me up, sit on my face and use my cock as her personal "tool". It would be kinda fun to see how many pops she could get out of me. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Throw in a little spanking and this sounds like a recent session of mine. My client popped four times within 45 minutes. According to him, he hadn't managed that since his high school days. He's 58 now. Needless to say, he left with a really big smile on his face. A good time was had by both.
Very impressive Karyn !

You must be very talented ....
MsAthena &DallasRain are two ladies I keep missine when they come to the Dallas area, but they are one's of the very few that I know of that cross over and do both domme and provider. For some reason, it seems most do one or the other. I am wanting to try more domme/sub kinky things and will keep my eyes on this thread as well.
OH PS I can't recall who but a lady from here suggested trying FetLife.com and look for the Dallas area people. Some are pro and charge and some are get just as much out of it as the other person and don't charge.
Any Bondassage practitioner can help you out.

www.bondassage.com
Good Evening,As a Ebony Asian Mistress and Companion,I am really enjoying delving deeper into the fantasy world of BDSM. From tease and denial,humiliation,and foot and leg worship.I know that my educated mature minded clients are requesting this more and more from me.from lite domination to Very severe.For providers who are creative,seductive and verbal Its Fantastik!!And Always followed by a very cathartic release.I believe the mind is the Sexist member of our Beautiful Bodies