Do you have a pimp?

Pimp in picture, (or baby's daddy) just tells me they have no photographic experience at all. They don't know the first thing about composition.
Honestly, who would have a pimp?
Wow, that is better than getting the $#!+ kicked out of you! Where do I sign up?! I frakking LOVE cherry limeades!!!

(PLEASE realize I'm just fucking with you ) Originally Posted by theCFE
Totally realized you were fucking with me. But if I ever do have a chance to meet you I am SOOOO bringing you a cherry limeade!
Honestly, who would have a pimp? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
What would you call Uncle Sam
Ok I admit it. I have a pimp. His name is TexasGator
Aren`t we all pimps....
Aren`t we all pimps.... Originally Posted by willdooit@yahoo.com

I be pimpin. Guilty. I am my own pimp. I find it hard to give myself a Bitch slap though. Another reason I like it rough, I leave it to my clients to keep me in line!
Its a hard yet oh so fun job.

PIMP!
I pimp people's internet. Does that count?
Thanks MTV for pimp'n my ride!
Thanks MTV for pimp'n my ride! Originally Posted by imabout2
+1000 for Brock Sampson bro. He lifts.
It is my belief that many of these guys who consistently spend time with NBA providers secretly enjoy sucking the black pimp cum out of the girls pussy. These guys are really cuckolds who are just too embarrassed to admit it to their self. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I ask her personaly and she said it was a client that took the picture for her .
seen her twice dint have any problem about a pimp she s actually a real cool girl not white Knghting just stating my experience with her .
But you bumped a 3 month old thread to do it.