The Press, And What You Need to Know

• CJ7
  • 06-27-2013, 04:37 PM
COG - the pillar of his own truth. Originally Posted by Doove
COG - dullard of his own truth
I've been to Hiroshima and Detroit. You won't see the devastated areas in Hiroshima you see in Detroit. Working class/lower class people in Japan don't just sit around being victims.
I've been to Hiroshima and Detroit. You won't see the devastated areas in Hiroshima you see in Detroit. Working class/lower class people in Japan don't just sit around being victims. Originally Posted by Cowboy011
Great, how long do you plan to stay in your beloved Hiroshima?

As for me, I will continue to divide my time between Houston and Austin.
COG - the pillar of his own truth. Originally Posted by Doove
COG - dullard of his own truth Originally Posted by CJ7
...and liar who falsely claimed to have taught university level economics.

But just last month, he was exposed as a pathetic little fraud:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=100
  • Doove
  • 06-27-2013, 06:20 PM
I've been to Hiroshima and Detroit. You won't see the devastated areas in Hiroshima you see in Detroit. Working class/lower class people in Japan don't just sit around being victims. Originally Posted by Cowboy011
"Been to" means......what, exactly?
Every major city has shit hole portions that look unkept, and even abandoned
Houston is by all means a modern thriving city. But if all you ever saw was the 5th ward on the inner east side, you would think you were in a slum of a 3d world country.
  • Doove
  • 06-27-2013, 07:00 PM
And for that matter, i wonder just how much racism exists in Hiroshima.

Since you've "been there", perhaps you can clue us in.
Great, how long do you plan to stay in your beloved Hiroshima?

As for me, I will continue to divide my time between Houston and Austin. Originally Posted by bigtex
this idiot lives in a state control by the GOP then wants to brag about it
Because someone put words on a picture, it must be true. Originally Posted by Doove
Apparently it is true. Check out this video and tell me if Detroit isn't sinking into a dismal shell of it's former self.

http://youtu.be/_4gakpSLdZA
Apparently it is true. Check out this video and tell me if Detroit isn't sinking into a dismal shell of it's former self.

http://youtu.be/_4gakpSLdZA Originally Posted by acp5762
America's future under the democrat's control
this idiot lives in a state control by the GOP then wants to brag about it Originally Posted by gary5912
You call me an "idiot" and then make an idiotic remark like the one quoted above.

According to your twisted logic, you must also believe that the Republicans who live in California, Wisconsin (that's for you Trendy), New York or Massachusetts are "idiots?" If so, wouldn't that make you an idiot for voting for the Massachusetts "idiot" named Mitt Romney, who couldn't even carry his home state in a Presidential election. While on the subject, Romney's "idiot" running mate (Paul Ryan) couldn't carry his home state of Wisconsin either.

Just sayin'

I was born, raised, educated and worked my entire adult life, here in Texas. Other than 4 years in the military, Texas is the only home I have ever known. To take it a step further, it is the only home I will ever know!

During my lifetime, there has been a fairly equal mix of Democratic and Republican legislatures here in the Lone Star State. The same would hold true with the occupants of the Governor's mansion. Just because I may not agree with the current crop of state leaders doesn't mean I will "cut and run".

Is that what you plan on doing when you leave for Hiroshima? Are you a cut and runner? If so, adios "IDIOT!" Don't let the door hit you on your idiotic ass on your way out!