Obamas snooping excludes mosques

• CJ7
  • 06-14-2013, 02:58 PM
no Iffie, the conservatives KNOW you are a real threat
Different program all together.

Buy Gold! Originally Posted by WTF
Yea. One keeps your phone number ...

..... and the other keeps the messages over the phone line assigned to your phone number!

Is "Gold" a new brand of snake oil?
Man there are quite a few replies I'd like to put down but I only have time for a couple.

First, fuck you I didn't crawl out from under my bunker because I haven't built it yet.

Second, I'm interested to know why muzzie data is a seperate program.

And I forgot the other reply.
  • CJ7
  • 06-14-2013, 03:32 PM
Man there are quite a few replies I'd like to put down but I only have time for a couple.

First, fuck you I didn't crawl out from under my bunker because I haven't built it yet.

And I forgot the other reply. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

relax, calls cant be separated between muzzies, Americans, Chinese, Itialians etc etc
  • WTF
  • 06-14-2013, 03:44 PM

And I forgot the other reply. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

You know what, I like this chick in a weird sorta way.

I haven't built it yet
  • CJ7
  • 06-14-2013, 03:48 PM
You know what, I like this chick in a weird sorta way.

I haven't built it yet Originally Posted by WTF

im gonna take a tour of the bunker when she gets it built ... if I hit the lotto, I'll personally build her one myself... a reeeeeeeeeeeeeallllllly nice one too.

mmmmmmmmmmmm .... bunker massage
im gonna take a tour of the bunker when she gets it built ... if I hit the lotto, I'll personally build her one myself... a reeeeeeeeeeeeeallllllly nice one too.

mmmmmmmmmmmm .... bunker massage Originally Posted by CJ7
You might regret that. IJS
and you heard Obamacare is too expensive for congress too

snick Originally Posted by CJ7
Great post.

Because it had a link to this.

Brutal Poll Says Everything About How Republicans Feel About Their Own Party In Congress

"The poll found that overall, only 24 percent of voters approve of the job congressional Republicans are doing, compared with 67 percent who disapprove. That's down from a 25-68 approval split in May.

And what's really dragging down their approval rating is an unfavorable view from voters in their own party. Only 40 percent of Republican voters approve of their representatives in Congress, compared with 51 percent who disapprove.

Independents also disapprove of Republicans in Congress by a 61-24 split, which helps President Barack Obama maintain a significant, 8-point edge over Republicans on the question of who voters "trust" more.

Congressional Democrats aren't popular, either — but they're in much better standing with their own party. Though voters disapprove of congressional Democrats by a 54-40 split, a high 76 percent of Democratic voters approve of their party."

http://www.businessinsider.com/poll-...s-obama-2013-6
In other words, AMERICA'S TRENDING OBAMA!
Where is the poll identifying how many democrats don't even know who their representative is or what party they belong to?
  • CJ7
  • 06-14-2013, 11:33 PM
Where is the poll identifying how many democrats don't even know who their representative is or what party they belong to? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

sitting in the Oval Office Mr. 2% ... the poll is called a presidential election

duuuuuuh
The funny thing is, CBJ7, you don't even realize how stupid your response to JD's question is.

sitting in the Oval Office Mr. 2% ... the poll is called a presidential election

duuuuuuh Originally Posted by CJ7
JD's a 2 percenter? I thought he was one of those 47 percenters that Romney made famous!
  • CJ7
  • 06-15-2013, 01:29 AM
The funny thing is, CBJ7, you don't even realize how stupid your response to JD's question is.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Im pretty sure a general election is just about the best poll in the country .. you have a better way or a more credible method to determine what party represents the people, including the dems, lets have it
You still don't get it! CBJ7, you are funnier than hell! Stupider too, but funnier!