Toe Sucking.. What Provider Likes It

I love to pay special attention to feest especially toes. I just love to suck the little piggies indivually and as a group. Licking and kissing the arches and achillies the move on to the instep. Back to the toes and work my way up the calves, knees, inner thighs till I reach HEAVEn! I especially love to service her toes as I am inside her, drives em wild... Ok I gotta go take a cold shower now.
Just thinkin about it destroys my typing skills
*raising hand... err or is that toes?* Foot fetish... French silk pantyhose fetish as well.

nitwitt - I would have to admit though after sucking on carries feet I would have to have the full package.

CDL - I was not aware of the events that are held. I might need to get more information on this..

Rachet3375 +1

Marilynn - You do have some sexy feet to. Very Suckable.
Carrie has expensive feet. In a perfect world Carrie, can you run an add with an affordable rate for a guy to come over for foot play? Thirty minutes of DATF?? PLEASE Originally Posted by Nitwitboy
My tootsies are sad that you think they wouldn't want two full hours of attention. Look, my left pinky toe is starting to tremble and cry...

Honestly, I've considered the idea of offering a shorter foot-worship-only date because I enjoy it that much, but there are two major impediments (get it?!).

1. It would be a nightmare trying to keep it foot-centric only. I don't mean that you personally or any of the other foot fans in this thread would try to turn the date into something else, but there are a lot of people out there who would try to take advantage. I can maintain boundaries when I need to, but what a mood killer!

2. I typically schedule my dates during my (annoyingly) limited free evenings, and I'm a one-per-day maximum kind of girl, so offering shorter, lower cost dates of any kind would most likely cut into my income big time. I'd hate to be torn between keeping a previously scheduled lower cost 30 minute foot worship session and, say, replacing it with a later request for a four hour regular rate dinner date.
I hear you Carrie, I like the idea that you only see one person per day. So I am saving so someday soon I can come kiss that left pinky toe and make it feel better.
Toes are a tool....I just haven't had the formal class to learn to use them.
Could it be gross???? I DUNNO. Maybe.
But...I will say....I love a great foot massage....and if toe sucking is part of that...then let's go for it.
Nipples....and toes.....do they fall in the same tantalizing and sensual satisfying experience? seems...for some reason...I connect the two....;0

GingerB
Occasionally I run across a provider that just will not let you suck her toes due to the tickle factor or she thinks they are not "pretty enough" ,clean enough or maintained enough for me to give them the attention they deserve. BullSh*t! I will wash your feet if you want and the other two reasons hold no merit. Feet/toes are the most sensous and sensitive part of your legs and the most oft neglected sexually. Lotsa of us guys do our best to remedy that. Add a foot massage to the 69 position and I don't see how you don't cum How many of you folks like footjobs, another topic altogether I suppose. Here is a salute to feet and they are all pretty and suckable!
I have a foot fetish so I will certainly be watching this post

By the way, there are events that are held for this type of thing. FYI. Originally Posted by CDL1
Check out FOOTNIGHT.com, never been to one but I do know a lady that participated and she said it was a great time, they have been held in Dallas a number of times. And "ladies" they are always looking for models, might be fun.
Footnight is hard for me because no matter what girl you visit with, twenty other guys just slobbered on her feet and she sanitized them with an alcohol pump thing. I like feet out of the shoes. Natural scent. Footnight is fun to sit around and watch, but I never partake. Quite a few women here do partake in footnight so that is fun catching up with them.
*PICK ME*

Drives me insain! I love it!
I could go for a good toe-sucking right now! Sometimes it gives me the giggles, though. lol That's fine as it's just another form of endorphine release.

When giving a massage, I spend at least 3-5 mins per foot to get all the reflexology pressure points. You can make a person feel good all over just by being thorough w/ a foot rub. Verrrry relaxing!!

I've used my prehensile *hehe* toes to tweak nipples or other parts on occasion. Foot-jobs can be interesting as it's "something different". Unfortunately, I am prone to cramps in my toes & arches, so that sometimes limits the fun.

Good topic! Glad to see so many foot enthusiasts coming out into the open!

XOXOXO
Kat

P.S. I have a Foot Fetishists folder on my site if you're interested.
Footnight. Yea I have to agree. I like mine fresh out of the shoes or even out of the shower. Or in the tub, or with green eggs and ham...hehehehe

bekleigh: good to know it drives you crazy. Might have to test that out.

Kit-4-Kat: I bet you could go for a good toe sucking. I love to suck the little piggies. Right before I DATY....
*PICK ME*

Drives me insain! I love it! Originally Posted by berkleigh
She speaks truth. I've personally experienced it.
Carrie's Toes.jpg

These toes are beautiful!