What words do you use in the heat of the moment?

When it's really GOOD I don't yell out! I breathe deeply and enjoy the moment. But of course you are already well aware of this.
I get religion: "Oh God!" "Jesus Christ!" "Holy Shit!" I think that last one counts, right?
"Who's pussy is it?"

"it's yours it's yours"

or

"whats my name"
All I know is if the gal says my name...sure sign she's fakin.

And we do on occasion get the religious thing going with God and Jesus or both. However, one never seems inclined to bring up the Holy Spirit (3rd portion of the holy trinity) and I'm thinking that propbably makes for one PO'd spirit.
"keep sucking!"
her: "should I call the paramedics?"

me: "no, I'll be okay in a minute"
What not to say as she's about to cum: "Did I forget to mention I was a cop?"
The condom broke, damn.
Oh God.
Oh Shit.
Oh Fuck.
Oh shit fuck yeah, omg, shit...fuck me, oh god fuck me,
Shit...OMG, fuck yeah.

Yep...that about covers it.

Only when the "O" hits my vocabulary becomes normal again. Why the heck is it like that?
It all depends a guess on whether or not it was a religious experience for me! if it was then I ten to mix in prayer in between expletives...

Such as:

Oh GOD... & Holy Fucking Shit.. Along with God Damn Baby... I really don't remember much after those seeing as how I would have just shot all my brains out the head of my dick!

LMAO
"It puts the lotion on its skin"
Just sayin'
Its usually something like "thank you" or maybe "get the fuck out of here, I'm jerking off".
  • PT4ME
  • 07-29-2010, 08:46 AM
Oh God.
Oh Shit.
Oh Fuck.
Oh shit fuck yeah, omg, shit...fuck me, oh god fuck me,
Shit...OMG, fuck yeah.

Yep...that about covers it.

Only when the "O" hits my vocabulary becomes normal again. Why the heck is it like that? Originally Posted by Sophie

......now dialing Sophie's #.
I distinctly remember shouting "FUCK YOU" during one particularly draining romp in the hay! It is still a somewhat "inside" joke to this day, and a very fond memory!

-PT-
All I know is if the gal says my name...sure sign she's fakin. Originally Posted by Hardrider
So, if she screams out someone else's name does that mean its real?
It depends on what's going on... If it's during oral, it's muffled: "immmmmcmmnn". Only because she sitting on my face... If it's during sex I tend to always say: "doooon't stop, believing!!!!! Hold onto that feeeelin'!!!!!"