Review: Test Bondage review - We can post reviews now!

You should do two reviews.
1. Your favorite Dom sessin with a female.

2. Your favorite Dom sessin with a male. Originally Posted by anova444
I'd read the hell out of that . . .
Seriously, LOL!
well PPE is myfavorite teacher....so right now hes my favorite dom, if you want me to write a review on him it would take 2 pages, and for Fem domme well I will know Sunday...Then I will choose!! PPE has many tricks up his sleave...and in his Bag of Bondage......
LOL
Have you made a choice yet?
i put up a review of someone I saw in june as a test.
so is this a review forum that the ladies can use also??
Can we post reviews from sometime in the past?
Any Dommes want to do a test review on me!!! LOL or Femme Dommes, We could test each other....
Yea I know that was wrong....
I really want to write a review...On Best Tasting Penis/Kitty LOL
I need to do some more sampling....
I am feeling Naughty Tonight....
Guess I will find someone to help me with those feelings.....
LOL
I have one that I am horably behind on for Princess Laeya, and one for Next Tuesday -Anova meets Domme Depot - OOps, Home Depot - Bondage toys made simple!
PPE. there isn't just ONE you are horribly behind on. *evilgrin*

It's been almost a year since I've seen my favorite "space". And I would really like to see it again some day soon. I really hope I can get my new Dom to learn these "ropes" to where He can put me in that position. He says he's willing... We'll see

to be cont.......
PPE. there isn't just ONE you are horribly behind on. *evilgrin*

It's been almost a year since I've seen my favorite "space". And I would really like to see it again some day soon. I really hope I can get my new Dom to learn these "ropes" to where He can put me in that position. He says he's willing... We'll see

to be cont....... Originally Posted by TexasStarr
It is no simple thing to be a good dom. I was part of Starr's session with PPE that fateful day. Yogi Berra once said "You can observe a lot just by watching'. Well I did much more than observe and saw Texas Starr launched into "subspace". She was truly in "another realm". It was a sight to behold. And for me a wonder and delight.
I have one that I am horably behind on for Princess Laeya, and one for Next Tuesday -Anova meets Domme Depot - OOps, Home Depot - Bondage toys made simple! Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
OOOO! so tingly...
I have a special someone who doesn't like reviews but is quite amazing