MEN THAT BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE THEY CONSIDER THEM SELF A SUGAR DADDY.... THAT THEIR HIGHER THEN US IN THE HOBBY

brookie, you are too beautiful to put up with disrespectful men!
Post an alert on Provider Buzz on him and thanks for having the courage to speak out in the forums about him!

loves you && I'll call you here in a bit
xoxo
ME SO HEORNEY
Is there an ignore button here like the old site? This girl is one drama post after another.
Brooke:

The nice guys you see again and again. The guys that don't treat a lady right you slam the door in their face. All ladies have their limits and the hobbyists need to respect them.
I've known Brooke for sometime and Don't think Brooke would lie about this. This needs to go in ALERTS.

Brooke always gives 110% and if SJ demands something that is out of the normal and she does not feel confortable with it. She shouldn't have to do it. This is still the ladies choice.

I don't have the facts, but I know Brooke.

Brooke let me know if you need anything.
  • fawn
  • 08-07-2010, 08:48 PM
Well Brooke you need to take the next step in posting an Alert in the right forum...
and then you need to follow through with Provider Buzz and if he is a member of
p411, then let Gina know...
And of course notify our Staff: St Chris or any other member you feel
comfortable talking to....
besides the style diff, Brooke would have probably known that this thread goes in the alert section since she has posted there before. something strange here.
Ok. I am here to say I did not post this... I had told my best friend what happened today and she was PIST OFF. I left my wii on (which is what I have been using to post and I am so sorry she posted the post the wy she did... I dont think she knows the seriousness about this hobby, and how to go bout doing things when we experience bad sessions. I am here to strighten things out... I feel terrible it caused so much drama..

Shyster John DID set up session, and the FACTS ARE THAT I HAVE NEVER FELT SO DEGRADED IN A SESSION BEFORE. When he didnt get what he wanted at that time (which MEN shouldnt treat you as if your property) he would cuss and yell and with out doubt frightened me and his beautiful sugrbby. she said he is crazy and follow what he says and hell stop. he called me names and really had me feeling as if he would put his hands on or threaten a sb if were alone. HE NEVER HURT ME.. BUT DID LEAVE BRUISE WHEN HE WAS THROWING TANTRUM jumping off bed YELLING I SAID F*** me to sb I was knocked off bed and hit head against the side table. I am sorry if my friend over exaggerated, I just never came to her cryibg my eyes out, with a bruise on my head. He is the biggest jerk i have ever seen and thank God my clients are the way they r to never make me consider having a sd. As he left cussing.. he threatned to ruin me with a terrible review and said no reason eccie men talk down on u n lounge chat. He also said how dare I treat him like anything less then perfect. Point is I will never see a Sd again... men dont own providers... were suppose to both feel the passion.. not be ordered around like robots.

Hope ppl dont hate me... this was a horrifying experience for the heart and mind.. but he didnt touch me. Hope to clear things up. He will never be half the man ny clients are... Once again I am sorry.

Brookie
Brookie,

I'm sorry you experienced such a demanding and careless hobbyists. The original post, however, seems like just another heartache you unnecessarily needed to endure. Surely your 'best friend' can do a better job if she's going to pretend to be you. What did she think was going to happen with her post?

Clearly SJ should apoligize for acting like a jerk, and your best friend should apoligize to you for using your site to create such embellished comments. Best friends are suppose to be better than that, actually. Jerks usually remain jerks.
Brooke, I think we all have to realize when it comes to something like this there is zero tolerance. We enjoy meeting very nice ladies, and if someone from the hobby world doesn't understand this, then they shouldn't be here. I think the majority of us are very good guys, and were very gentile and respectful to the ladies we meet, I'm sorry if there are a few bad apples out there, and I hope you are doing okay.
This certainly explains the bizarre disconnect between the horrible writing in the initial posts and Brooke's usual posts.

I don't know SJ other than through the boards. This is not the sort of thing I would expect from him given his postings here, but I also consider Brooke to be very credible based on 1) my one visit with her, and 2) the seeming lack of exaggeration once she herself actually posted. And a very stand up job by Brooke for taking resonsiblity for her friend hijacking her computer.

I sure would be interesting to hear SJ's version of this. Quite disturbing so far.
  • broes
  • 08-08-2010, 12:43 AM
A shyster (pronounced /ˈʃaɪstər/) is a slang word for someone who acts in a disreputable, unethical, or unscrupulous way, especially in the practice of law and politics

So are you saying that he is a shyster john?
The more things change the more they stay the same.
I believe he ran afoul of the lasses on ASPD too yet here he is on here continuing the tradition.

Glad you are well Brooke and after seeing you I can't imagine what he'd ask for that a "no" would be necessary since you're most certainly GFE. Who knew ambulance chasers weren't to be trusted?
am I the only person less than thrilled by the unauthorized posting through the providers "computer"?

I look for professionalism and maturity in a provider, and certainly discretion. Do most of my communication electronically. Would not be happy to know that a third party had access to the provider's computer. That would be out of my control but it would have meaning to me.

Especially if the third party in question was the sort of person who felt comfortable masquerading as the provider by authoring a posting as the provider. Getting it wrong, all or in part.

Hobby guys select providers based on many things. And not all selections are done wisely. Brooke has some extraordinarily good reviews. She has affection and respect from some clients, providers, and "on-lookers". I don't intend to demean or denigrate Brooke in that regard.

But I'm really not happy about the sloppiness and laxity which allowed for the initial posting.

Let me step back and make room for any WKs who feel compelled to disagree.

Bob
Ok. I am here to say I did not post this... I had told my best friend what happened today and she was PIST OFF. I left my wii on (which is what I have been using to post and I am so sorry she posted the post the wy she did... I dont think she knows the seriousness about this hobby, and how to go bout doing things when we experience bad sessions. I am here to strighten things out... I feel terrible it caused so much drama..

Shyster John DID set up session, and the FACTS ARE THAT I HAVE NEVER FELT SO DEGRADED IN A SESSION BEFORE. When he didnt get what he wanted at that time (which MEN shouldnt treat you as if your property) he would cuss and yell and with out doubt frightened me and his beautiful sugrbby. she said he is crazy and follow what he says and hell stop. he called me names and really had me feeling as if he would put his hands on or threaten a sb if were alone. HE NEVER HURT ME.. BUT DID LEAVE BRUISE WHEN HE WAS THROWING TANTRUM jumping off bed YELLING I SAID F*** me to sb I was knocked off bed and hit head against the side table. I am sorry if my friend over exaggerated, I just never came to her cryibg my eyes out, with a bruise on my head. He is the biggest jerk i have ever seen and thank God my clients are the way they r to never make me consider having a sd. As he left cussing.. he threatned to ruin me with a terrible review and said no reason eccie men talk down on u n lounge chat. He also said how dare I treat him like anything less then perfect. Point is I will never see a Sd again... men dont own providers... were suppose to both feel the passion.. not be ordered around like robots.

Hope ppl dont hate me... this was a horrifying experience for the heart and mind.. but he didnt touch me. Hope to clear things up. He will never be half the man ny clients are... Once again I am sorry.

Brookie Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot

We are just glad You are ok,and glad You are strong enough to stand up for Yourself! I can tell You that nobody that counts....has anything but the best wishes for You.....Hopefully You won't ever have to deal with a doosh like this again!