Sex on a boat

It also draws the chromosone-deficient meatheads that date my daughters and think it entitles them to the keys to my boat and use of the lake house!
*PICK ME* I love the Lake! I so wanna do it on a boat WOOHOO Originally Posted by berkleigh
Well we might just have to do that. Haha
*PICK ME* I love the Lake! I so wanna do it on a boat WOOHOO Originally Posted by berkleigh

Berk what time can you be ready?
Dannie - PARTY COVE IS THA SHIZZLE !!!! Oh yeah...he he he...what happens there- STAYS THERE!!

XOXO
Italiana Princess
Looks like my schedule for the end of this week and weekend just opened up. Any ladies want to go have some fun on the lake?
When I was younger my favorite summertime activity was to take out the parents' ol' boat. And needless to say it was (for lack of a better term) a pussy magnet. Anyways, I was out on the lake with the family this weekend, and it got me thinking of those wonderful days. So I was wondering, would or have any of you guys and gals ever had a session on a boat? And if not what would keep you from doing so? Originally Posted by Dmac279
This is a pic of my boat...I live on lake Palestine south of Tyler. Have not had an encounter with a provider on it yet...but will soon
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_0804.jpg (215.6 KB, 150 views)
Hey! I don't care if its a blow up BOAT! LOL I am so down to go before the summer is over!
Many times on a boat and I still have a boat who's game?
Nautical nookie . . .
I will be doing this very soon. Can't wait...
Was getting it on with my frist wife in the bottom of the boat
and when we got up their was two fisherman about 25 yards
from us.
Sold mine to do more hobby. Rent one best way to go. I miss her but the fun I've had with the money- priceless!
Hey! I don't care if its a blow up BOAT! LOL I am so down to go before the summer is over! Originally Posted by berkleigh
Great point about the blow up boat. But I gotta draw the line at blow up providers...the ones I have had in the past are always available...the problem is when you nibble on their neck...they break wind and fly around the room. One more item for the "lake session"...and I am giving my age on this one...take along Popeil's pocket fisherman made by Ronco. Many people are unaware that Ronco came out with another great "father's day" gift...Popeil's pocket pu**y. This never caught on due to the numerous recalls...apparently the device was causing sudden acceleration problems with men using them on their commute home...no Toyota you can not use this as the cause for your acceleration problems. I am aware... I have way too much time on my hands.