What's in your price range?

I've paid $400 an hour to be with what I considered smoking fucking hot. She was, without a doubt smoking fucking hot...unfortunately, she knew that too and was very arrogant and a lousy lay.

Over the years I've found that looks are important but connection is more important...for me. If I can connect with someone, I can over look a lot of things...including what she's charging.

LAP
It's always interesting to see what other people have to say about price. I do spend a couple of hundred dollars a week at the strip club, but it's been several years since I saw a provider. When I did, I never wanted to be locked into an hour block of time, so I usually worked with ladies (that I found attractive) who had a fairly low half hour rate. But even at $120 for a half hour, I found myself preferring to spend a whole afternoon at the strip club buying dances seven minutes at a time and drinking and watching and composing myself for the next pair of dances in between.
So with a serious decline in business I'm curious... Are my rates too high? I've lowered them dramatically (normally 300 per hour) I could go lower if I had my own incall, but I share! So I pay per appointment. So I'm sort of wanting to get all you guys opinions... What's your cut off rate for an hour when you trolling the waters for women? Is the economy still that bad? Is it because aspd's gone ( I know most of us are here @ eccie BUT most of my requests come from lurkers, not frequent posters) Do I need new pics? I've even posted on backpage!!! So what's a girl to do?

Ladies... How are things for yall? I'm no newbie, been around off & on since 06'. So I know we go through up's & downs but this is the longest down I've experienced. Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
Travel?

If you were in Ohio, I would see you this week.
Travel?

If you were in Ohio, I would see you this week. Originally Posted by ANONONE
Well thanks, that makes me feel good!

on an alternative website I've posted a ad with specials directed toward 1st time visitors of mine. Pm me if interested. I'm trying to figure some things out, it's always good to change things up (which is why I've recently added greek to my menu) I do love what I do & pride my self in making sure we both have a great time. That's guaranteed. There are VERY FEW guys I've only seen once. I believe my bcd skills are not lacking. I'm not a "lousy lay" or lazy... This I know... Lol. How can you be lousy doing what you love best? I love oral & I believe I've mastered the art... Youu be the judge lol. Kisses... Thanks yall!
I would agree with “lickalotapus” perspective, its all about the connection. My marketing plan would be very focused with an intent of making that connection first and foremost, then I would strive for repeat business because of the service provided right out the gate. The following encounters become more comfortable and exciting the 2nd or 3rd or 4th time around. It’s like dancing with a girl the first time, kinda of ackuried at first then you both feel the comfort level rise. The way I look at it business is down across the board, it has effectied everybody. But I need peeps to visit my store even for a short encounter to sample the “goods” because I know they will return. So I enjoy a 30 minute meeting to explore that conection posibility with the intent of moving onto an hour of exploration. If nothing else we maintain these short 30 minute meetings until the economy breaks. Broken down at $140 per ½ hour that’s really $280 per hour, it all adds up. Granted you cannot book back to back but at 4-5 return visitors at $140=$560/$700. Not bad for a days work. So in conclusion, it’s the 30 minute session that will draw more business, faster and hopefully more repeat / dependable business. My $300 days are extremly limited plus at that rate I see only one lady vs. 3-4 at a 30 minute rate, kinda of spreads around the $$ for all. Hope I didn’t offend anyone, it’s just my business plan!!
Just about every industry is being effected by the economic changes in some way or another. I don't think there is a single provider I know of that has not been feeling a significant and prolonged downturn in demand.
But I will agree there is a "floor" rate that each provider has to determine for themselves where they simply will not go lower nor should they.
Baring it being a "special" event or a long-term regular I could not see you, Marley, accepting a rate below $$. In my opinion you are too talented and good looking to ever accept less. Even if that means you don't have men beating down your door you will be able to keep a positive sense of self worth. THAT will keep your service level up and keep having repeat clients.
I know things can get hard. I have actually been so down that if it had not been for the charity of a couple of friends I would have been on the street. But I did not accept less than I was worth. It was VERY hard, but I survived.
So my vote is that you don't go below $$ unless it is something special you feel comfortable with and keep your chin up. Like all things "this too shall pass".
I think pricepoint is only a small piece of the puzzle. Hardlegs may be scared away by a certain pricepoint but we generally look at the overall package, certain things that appeal to us personally, attitude, and marketing appeal.

My recommendation, Marley, is to come up with a marketing plan that allows you to stand out from the crowd. Everyone claims to be great at oral, or GFE, or whatever. Pick out something at which you excel, focus on that, and run with it.

Personality and "connecting" have a lot to do with it. Hardlegs are human and don't simply want a good fuck. We'd like for it to be an experience.
Marley,
We have tried to get together in the past. Alas, it has not come to fruition. Patience...
Anyway, I feel adding extra time to a session would get my attention rather than having a $ special. A lot of good points are brought here on this thread. CONNECTION is what it is all about for me, but you have to have that 1st session. Times are tough still, but I also agree, "keep your chin up!"
Well thanks, that makes me feel good... I'm trying to figure some things out, it's always good to change things up (which is why I've recently added greek to my menu) I do love what I do & pride my self in making sure we both have a great time. That's guaranteed. There are VERY FEW guys I've only seen once. I believe my bcd skills are not lacking. I'm not a "lousy lay" or lazy... This I know... Lol. How can you be lousy doing what you love best? I love oral & I believe I've mastered the art... Youu be the judge lol. Kisses... Thanks yall! Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
While I have only seen Marley once, she is on my to do again list very soon. Everything that she says about herself in the above quote, I found to be true in reality.
Marley, you have not only been competing with the economy, but the holidays as well! Keep your chin up and that beautiful smile going! Business will "stabilize" soon. Your rates, IMHO are appropriate, and your TCB and GFE are outstanding.
I think having different prices week to week is confusing. I would suggest arriving at a price and sticking to it. Of course occassional specials are good, but not every week.

I would like to see you, but I am 62 and my needs may be met at a lower price range than your rate this week. I really wish you had a senior special :-)
I have only paid above $200hr one time, and that was for a provider out of San Antonio with the most amazing ass and thighs I have ever seen in the hobby. I think I should add that I am not into GFE with providers so that isn't a factor at all for me. I know some guys will pay more, and some ladies will charge more if they give great GFE. I have been able to find many gems at 200 and under.

LF
I always hope to get what I pay for,, from the 100 HH or 600 for two hour minimum,
I paid 350 an hour in Vegas 2 hour minimum and had a GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! time,, GFE++++ and she even gave me a ride to meet up with my buds for dinner afterwords..
Personality and "connecting" have a lot to do with it. Hardlegs are human and don't simply want a good fuck. We'd like for it to be an experience. Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
actually, I am good just with the fuck. Can I get a non-GFE discount???

just kidding

No disrespect Pf-Bill

LF
Oh boy, I brought up this very topic on the old board as a hobbyist and was quickly flambeyed!!! Without getting too controversial, I think that offering a session for 30 minutes at $125 to $150 would do better than sticking to the hourly rate as the litmus. I know that I do not need a full hour to find out if I like the session, especially on the first visit.

Just my two cents, but a "get to know you" fee for 30 minutes would be more atttractive to me. It's clear that hobbyists are being frugal with their money; providers need to find creative ways to drive business in the down times.

Still, I haven't seen Marley yet, but would love to, if circumstances permit...

Parsifal
I do offer a HH rate... usually at 160 but the special now is 140, which i think is very good. I also do a 15m quickie for the guys who want to get in and out... and skip all the GFE. Gfe is fun and i love it but it is not all i offer!! I am very flexible with services and even rates