Greek prep

Tried coconut oil once....very slippery and awesome feeling......
Just a few prep tips. You don't want a mess so she might not want to eat anything within a few hours of play or all day. Enemas are mandatory. The nasty part of this type of play can turn any newly gr33k girl off. Have her relax maybe have her lay on her back and massage her add some wine even. Then start with small toys once her body relaxes, you will be able to tell try a slightly bigger toy. Once she is relaxed with the bigger one then put the head in slowly and only go about an inch deep then pull out and put back in. ( Idk why put pulling it out after first penetration helps.) Keep her relaxed and slowly work your rhythm up depending on how well she is doing. Patients is key with a newb!! Have Fun!!
Okay, for those who say an enema is "required", how do you ask a lady to do that before a session?
Okay, for those who say an enema is "required", how do you ask a lady to do that before a session? Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Well for most providers who offer Greek, just saying you'd like a Greek session is all the info they would need.

Since she's new to this too, you might have to be more specific, maybe asking if she's preparing for Greek. And if she doesn't catch that, just be direct and ask her. You two seem to have discussed the possibility of Greek, so let her know the benefit of an enema compared to the drawbacks of not having one.
u dont want a silicone based lube in my experience it stays for to long and coats to thick id do a water based and gun oil is always my go to for greek it doesnt get tacky or sticky and has staying power during the deed Originally Posted by christylynn
gun oil? lol. lol. ha ha hah .lol. i feel a sketch coming on.

i just can stop laughing.

thanks for the funny.

i can see it now. "we are rolling back prices for all you gun enthusiasts out there at walmart, with our special gun oil", and for a limited time will throw in some super pooper pleasant wipes, that is a shooters go to, that doesnt tacky or sticky, and has staying power during those critical moments".

that is why im seeing more women in the hunting department, when buying "musk scent".
gun oil? lol. lol. ha ha hah .lol. i feel a sketch coming on.

i just can stop laughing.

thanks for the funny.

i can see it now. "we are rolling back prices for all you gun enthusiasts out there at walmart, with our special gun oil", and for a limited time will throw in some super pooper pleasant wipes, that is a shooters go to, that doesnt tacky or sticky, and has staying power during those critical moments".

that is why im seeing more women in the hunting department, when buying "musk scent". Originally Posted by daylightsavingstime
Heh
For lubes try Swiss Navy or Gun Oil. Please, for the love of sweet baby jesus DO NOT USE baby oil or ANY type of oil base when doing greek.

When it comes to greek, it tends to feel a lot better once the lady has been "warmed up" for a bit before hand, either by oral/vaginal intercourse etc. She should eat healthily for a couple of days too and do a thorough enema a few hours before.

Starting by just massaging her bottom and slowly going in and lightly pressing her bud occasionally with one finger and LOTS of lube. Gently stick the tip of your finger or small toy in and HOLD IT there for about 30 seconds or so so she can get used to the feeling, and then repeat.

Do this again with the tip of your head once she is ready and have her push her muscles out (like she were going #2) and exhale as you enter her GENTLY. Take it slow and if it hurts her, stop. I would NOT advise on using any desensitizing products, pain is an important indicator that something may be wrong so as to avoid damage.

Hope all goes well, have fun!
Okay, for those who say an enema is "required", how do you ask a lady to do that before a session? Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Just ask her to read this thread.
Im also am new to greek myself. I used to believe i wasnt "physically" able to do it but like someone mentioned your body has to slowly adjust to the new feeling. I self practiced with fingers and toys so i keep most of my initial accidents to myself before i invited anybody to my back door. Lube is very important as most would say, the enema is required and another thing that helped me was trying greek in missionary position. Slowly at first and then adjusting to speed later....
Heh Originally Posted by zx10
guns are made of steel. gun oil is specifically formulated on the molecular level for steel. while on the other hand, Crisco, for example, is made for cooking, and consumption by humans.

if that reasoning is not enough to convince you, then how about a gander at the ingredients of most "gun oils".

i suppose most people will view it like coca cola. coca cola will take the mineral deposits off car battery terminals, just like "gun oil" will take rust off of metal.

but hey suit yourself, just never put "gun oil" up my barrel.

the best type of oil for all sorts of things is "hemp oil". it does not get tacky, or leave residue, while still maintaining moisture, and is good for uptake by absorption via the rectal organs, and lining, as does EVERYTHING you put up there.

Hemp oil is legal to use, import, etc, and now Colorado is soon to start producing it, for they are growing it now.

read up about it, it is the best solution for the the occasion.
  • LNK
  • 10-20-2013, 09:49 AM
guns are made of steel. gun oil is specifically formulated on the molecular level for steel. while on the other hand, Crisco, for example, is made for cooking, and consumption by humans.

if that reasoning is not enough to convince you, then how about a gander at the ingredients of most "gun oils".

i suppose most people will view it like coca cola. coca cola will take the mineral deposits off car battery terminals, just like "gun oil" will take rust off of metal.

but hey suit yourself, just never put "gun oil" up my barrel.

the best type of oil for all sorts of things is "hemp oil". it does not get tacky, or leave residue, while still maintaining moisture, and is good for uptake by absorption via the rectal organs, and lining, as does EVERYTHING you put up there.

Hemp oil is legal to use, import, etc, and now Colorado is soon to start producing it, for they are growing it now.

read up about it, it is the best solution for the the occasion. Originally Posted by daylightsavingstime
Did you, by chance, perhaps, follow and READ the link? ijs.
Did you, by chance, perhaps, follow and READ the link? ijs. Originally Posted by LNK
No, Im lazy, and hungover today, and not in the mood for humor, and still know people around these parts of texas that use gun oil for all sorts of things, so my notice stands as a legit concern.
im not going to lie
Im still way too afraid to try greek.
exploration and play is LOTS of fun, but actual penetration is the most terrifying thing to me...
im not going to lie
Im still way too afraid to try greek.
exploration and play is LOTS of fun, but actual penetration is the most terrifying thing to me... Originally Posted by kennie4

I've a provider friend who wants to try it but fear of penetration has her at a limit. We just play and experiment with what feels nice to her. She has worked up to using her pinky while I DATY her ..l this is a long way from where she started. I'm not pushing it as it is her desire not mine. Find some ways to play at a level you feel safe and comfortable. It's more about conquering the mind and the hold fear has on it than anything else....

You may find after conquering the fear of penetration that up love it... Or you may not even like it... Either way you win because you over came that fear!
  • LNK
  • 10-20-2013, 07:59 PM
No, Im lazy, and hungover today, and not in the mood for humor, and still know people around these parts of texas that use gun oil for all sorts of things, so my notice stands as a legit concern. Originally Posted by daylightsavingstime
So, you comment on things that you know nothing about. Great. We need more of that around here.

Legit in what sense? I fail to comprehend how you can legitimately comment on something you don't know anything about. You know not what you speak of.

Click, read, learn, then comment.