Limited GFE....WTF!!!!

Exactly. I have also seen the term Lite GFE used as well. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
Does that mean the vajayjay has less calories?
lmao... this thread deserves an award
..What the Hell does "Limited GFE" actually mean???. Originally Posted by Ride a FatBoy
I guess you didn't hear Progressively Less GFE during marriage either, did you?

Kind of like what they said, the activities is ymmv driven, based on the vibes and smells I get from different orfices of your body.

For those who don't know let explain Ride a FatBoy, refers to riding a highly popular Harley. Well unless you are in prison or something like that.
I personally think they combined 'Fat Man' and 'Little Boy" , code names for the two loud ones dropped on Japan , and Harley kind of chuckkled about those when they named this bike but it has been said not to be the case.
When I see that term (for a provider I want to see), I will usually write and ask what SHE means by that (and sometimes I send a list of items that I consider DEFINE GFE for me)....Sometimes its LFK v. DFT or no FIV or CBJ. Each response I received was different. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
CB, do you actually get repsonses from girls detailing out as well???

That's why I just stick with sensual rubdown, ain't no confusion there and saves me from getting creeped out by someone asking me too many q's about my service.

On the other hand, I no longer have to worry about all the legal entanglements now that I am in the UK
Does that mean the vajayjay has less calories?
Originally Posted by mojojo213

Now that's funny..

Less calories.. hmmmm....
Now that's funny..

Less calories.. hmmmm.... Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
Great Taste ... Less filling...
We may have a winner

I've taken it to mean some GFE activities but not all. For instance, a CBJ as opposed to a BBBJ but allows kissing, cuddling, etc, Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
either way, (SAFE, LITE, and LIMITED) are all the same flavor.

I got it now....no bb nutting, not tongue in, no exchange of bodily fluids....orally.....
GFE is Girl Friend Experience/ Limited GFE is the Wife Experience which brings about the need for the Girl Friend Experience. It's the circle of life.
Soooo ... does anyone advertise Heavy Duty GFE... Xtreme GFE ... Professional Grade GFE ... All You Can Eat GFE...
GFE is Girl Friend Experience/ Limited GFE is the Wife Experience which brings about the need for the Girl Friend Experience. It's the circle of life. Originally Posted by El Capitan
LMAO
GFE is Girl Friend Experience/ Limited GFE is the Wife Experience which brings about the need for the Girl Friend Experience. It's the circle of life. Originally Posted by El Capitan
So Limited GFE equates to actually having a girlfriend.
So Limited GFE equates to actually having a girlfriend. Originally Posted by pyramider
It still depends on the length of the relationship.
<1 month = GFE. Jewelry and some kind of commitment will usually prolong that for a short time. It can't help but go downhill from there.
  • rwksl
  • 08-17-2010, 08:46 PM
My wife likes to remind me of Lennon & McCartney's final lyric, "And, in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."
  • cg00
  • 08-17-2010, 09:12 PM
You guys are way too nice to the scammers.

Limited, Lite, Safe. It is all an advertising SCAM. Most of us want GFE. That to most of us includes the basics that you do with your girlfriend. I don't know one person who has a girlfriend that requires CBJ or no DFK. And yes attitude and demeanor during the session is the last ingredient. If the activities are there but you are rushed or she is standoffish, it ain't GFE.

Someone who is not GFE is only tricking you into thinking you are getting GFE. I've read some reviews and ads for the same girl and the only GFE part is the boinking nothing else I would do with a GF. It is like getting Fat Free food but finding out it is only half the fat of the extra fat products.

I miss the good old days when GFE was GFE and you didn't have to compromise the meaning of the word so some can use it in their advertisement and get away with it. It has been a decade since I've first saw this abused acronymn. I find most of us still agree on the original meaning. The rest of you are just fooling yourself or trying to fool others.