Handle it

For once, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you have decided not to further embarrass yourself with your mangled use of the English language. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

No you simple fuck when your rants are so stupid that is all the reply you need. Glad you were able to understand most of the time you are baffled.
No you simple fuck when your rants are so stupid that is all the reply you need. Glad you were able to understand most of the time you are baffled. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Tsk, tsk, tsk, you illiterate, devolving baboon. You should have stopped before you embarrassed your illiterate-ass again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Snick
Tsk, tsk, tsk, you illiterate, devolving baboon. You should have stopped before you embarrassed your illiterate-ass again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Dammit, IB! I've had enough of these insults. You've gone too far, even for this board.

I DEMAND you apologize RIGHT NOW! . . . To all devolving baboons and inbred chimps everywhere. You've maligned all of them by comparing them to LittleEva!

(Just for fun, let's all guess how long it will take for LittleEva to look up "maligned" and figure out what it means! I'm guessing 97 minutes, 43 seconds. C'mon, guess! This will be fun!)

Dammit, IB! I've had enough of these insults. You've gone too far, even for this board.

I DEMAND you apologize RIGHT NOW! . . . To all devolving baboons and inbred chimps everywhere. You've maligned all of them by comparing them to LittleEva!

(Just for fun, let's all guess how long it will take for LittleEva to look up "maligned" and figure out what it means! I'm guessing 97 minutes, 43 seconds. C'mon, guess! This will be fun!)

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
32 minutes. ijs
Wow, IB! You're really giving Ekim the Inbred Chimp (oops, dammit, I apologize, chimps) a lot more credit than I expected. We will see.
Wow, IB! You're really giving Ekim the Inbred Chimp (oops, dammit, I apologize, chimps) a lot more credit than I expected. We will see. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

You are just like a infant always reaching in your diaper to play with your poop.
Wow, IB! You're really giving Ekim the Inbred Chimp (oops, dammit, I apologize, chimps) a lot more credit than I expected. We will see. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It took 8 hours and 10 minutes. You win, COG.
It took 8 hours and 10 minutes. You win, COG. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

What are you doing up before noon? Most whores don't arise this early.
I have seem chimps use google faster...............but Eva being an inbred, factors against beating 32 seconds.

32 minutes. ijs Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I have seem chimps use google faster...............but Eva being an inbred, factors against beating 32 seconds. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

If you and IB hang with chimps you are about to see anything. Good to know you use a chimp to Google for you.
It took 8 hours and 10 minutes. You win, COG. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ka-CHING! Never bet on LittleEva's intelligence.

Ka-CHING! Never bet on LittleEva's intelligence.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Looks like your grandchildren are posting for you gramps.Or you basking in senility? Wonder if there is a vaccination for stupidity ? If so you IB and whirrly need to sign up.
  • CJ7
  • 10-12-2013, 09:22 AM
bump