Having fun in DM ... Had a question

des moines & Iowa guys rock!! and rock! and rock!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I agree Dallas... Am relaxing watching football today looking forward to an amazing week fill with lots of fun
prolly hard when wanting to stay close by locations and near an interstate. Mi mexico and El Rodeo are ok, but I am from Chicago, and love the autheticiness of the Mexican food there as compared to DSM. Originally Posted by gateway7
I thought Chicago was known for Pizza ?? hehe just messing with you for me no matter where it is it's never as good as cooking at home where you do not get strange looks while eating alone but from the dogs with that drop something already look ... lol and that happens every place especially on Friday and Saturday nights...

I was at a place in KC off the plaza where the waiter actually took my money off the table w/o handing me the bill first then brought my change and stood there at the table waiting for a tip to be placed TACKY ....
if decide to go a little further around des moines...Latin King on eastern side of Des Moines is definitely a good find.

downtown des moines, i hear Centro is good, never been there...
Message sent
if decide to go a little further around des moines...Latin King on eastern side of Des Moines is definitely a good find.

downtown des moines, i hear Centro is good, never been there... Originally Posted by gateway7
Love Latin King!!!! Great Mom n Pop shop! Try the toasted ravioli!