This forum SUCKS

Ok, it's BiggieRat Originally Posted by bambino

Sad butt boy if that is all you got you got nothing......
Hate to point this out, but this thread does absolutely nothing to improve the stature of the forum. Originally Posted by Old-T
We don't worry about stature here. But the entertainment value is moderately high on this one.
If CC didn't get his jollies watching these dipshit dramas unfolding,then why does he Let them continue?

IBIdiot would have been tossed months ago.

But, he makes the staff laugh. Get it?
We don't worry about stature here. But the entertainment value is moderately high on this one. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I agree!
Got to LOVE The "Knock OUT GAME" ... LOL

It is apparent you have been several times. Still hearing voices?
It is apparent you have been several times. Still hearing voices? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No gun for you, chimp...

Poor chump stick to whiffing the bicycle seats iffy.
Sad, the boy is brain dead. If all you got is vids you got nothing upstairs.
Poor chump stick to whiffing the bicycle seats iffy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're really stupid, aren't you. Really fucking stupid. Thats you. I didn't think KC had faggs. Oh well.They're permiating middle America. Fuck! First Ysswipe, WTF, RC ASSLICKER. what a bunch of LOSERS.
Don't you even try to sound intelligent, Bambi?
Don't you even try to sound intelligent, Bambi? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm sorry, Ive been ignoring you. But, its busy work keeping up with retards. WTF is your point? Can you get hard enough to fuck an Enuch? Can WTFuckhead? What country is he visiting? Brownsville Texas? Do you, Cj, WTF, Biggie, EX, OT, Get together on GAy DAY on Lake Travis? I know its a big day for you. Just clear the fuck out at mid night you fucking ass lickers.
You're really stupid, aren't you. Really fucking stupid. Thats you. I didn't think KC had faggs. Oh well.They're permiating middle America. Fuck! First Ysswipe, WTF, RC ASSLICKER. what a bunch of LOSERS. Originally Posted by bambino

Jerry trained you well Bambi still trolling for another man to dominate you and give you another big cock to suck. If you can't spell any better than that you should try spell check Fucking loser. .
Jerry trained you well Bambi still trolling for another man to dominate you and give you another big cock to suck. If you can't spell any better than that you should try spell check Fucking loser. . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You know Biggie, you talk a lot about domination. You're probably just a little guy. Just like the rest of the group of 8 of YssWipe supporters. Fuckin losers.