which actress/model do you wish was a provider and how much would you pay?

Jessica Biel, so long as she hasn't gotten fat, I would pay quite a bit for that! Also that chick from catch me if you can that played the HDH, forgot her name.
Vida Guerra.... I would pay to play with her... she has an awsome body would love to lick her little pussy!
  • meryt
  • 01-14-2010, 02:38 AM
Salma Hayek...no doubt first on my list!
Monique Alexander,
How much? Sell the farm!!!!
I'd drink this girls bath water. I hate the tattoos she has now, tho.

Attachment 956

Mainstream choices are too many to list. What can I say, I'm a horny bastard!
How can I limit it to one?

Gunnilla Hutton aka Miss Goodbody of HeeHaw fame, back in the day was the hottest babe in the corn patch. A week's pay, a year's pay -- who cares at this point since it aint gonna happen ... but back in the day when I was footloose and fancy free I would have busted the bank.

Carole Wayne, Johnny Carson's Tea-Time Lady, who once told him on air that she had recently had her first experience with a rubber in NYC. He about choked on his coffee, and hesitantly asked her to clarify.
She told him she was standing at the rail of the Lion exhibit at the Bronx zoo when a man came up behind her, and pushed himself against her bottom and rubbed and rubbed and rubbed. She said it was her first experience with a rubber, and the way she said it it was like, "Oh I can't wait to do it again."
She was not a dumb blonde. She knew how to push the envelope of the censors without pushing their buttons and getting herself bleeped. And she was so hot!

Remember when Johnny Carson said he would give a year's pay to peak under Dolly Parton's blouse? TFF! He left himself a bit chagrined with himself, and left her with face breaking grin from ear to ear. She is such a tease, she might have let me peak BCD just for the fun of it. Which one of us would not give a day's pay for that experience, knowing it might lead to NE and SE and who knows?

Such fantasies are a wonderful part of the hobby.

Lisa Foronda, former KHOU-TV news anchor, now with Centerpoint Energy PR dept.
Dominique "Sexxy" Sachse -- KPRC-TV news anchor is to die for.
Well, I don't know about paying, but then again, I am a female, lol. For women I think Scarlett Johansson and Keira Knightley are soooo beautiful. For men my "atf" is Johnny Depp and Heath Ledger (and yes, I know Heath is no longer with us, but it's a fantasy).
I just watched Leverage last night and i forgot how hot Jeri Ryan is. She would make an awesome provider. I would put her at the 350-500 range:

Almost Betty Paige without that hint of necrophilia.
Diane Lane!!! A weeks salary for 1 night!

Attachment 965

Gus McCrae: A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke don't want one bad enough. Lonesome Dove
Lisa Foronda, former KHOU-TV news anchor, now with Centerpoint Energy PR dept.
Dominique "Sexxy" Sachse -- KPRC-TV news anchor is to die for. Originally Posted by randyrogue
okay guys if we're talkin' local newbabes with cleavage then mention must be made of...

JENNIFER REYNA!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/123fants
I’m not a guy; but if I played one on TV, I’d pick Penelope Cruz. I’m pretty sure the sky would be the limit.
I just watched Leverage last night and i forgot how hot Jeri Ryan is. She would make an awesome provider. I would put her at the 350-500 range:
Originally Posted by ANONONE
ah, yes the "borg babe"

Resistance is indeed useless!

to get a chance with Jenaveve Jolie. She's a dirty freak.

Maybe Asa Akira too.
okay guys if we're talkin' local newbabes with cleavage then mention must be made of...

JENNIFER REYNA!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/123fants Originally Posted by Scalawag
I'd hit that............Twice!