Yep, you know it's Christmas when....

Doove is a militia? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
No he's too old.

But I am, even though my room is in the attic.
Well done, Gonad. You have reconfirmed my faith that there are some immutable things in the universe--and some exceedingly predictable people. No one on this board is more consistently focused on anger and hate than you are. No one I know has said evil things don't happen. But most folks aren't so bitter that they ridicule tolerance as you do.

In your little, angry, ugly corner of the world I am sure you believe we should nuke the rest of the world before they do it to us. Then I'm sure you would advocate we start on ethnic cleansing at home without any outside interference--and when you are installed as dictator I'm sure that would start with Hispanics and move out from there. Retry the Civil War and nuke those vile northerners. I'm just wondering: after we do all that, what stereotype would you use for your avatar? Since even you seem to acknowledge the trail of tears was a less-than-honorable part of our history I'm sure you would eventually get around to gassing all Whites as well since there can be no redeeming social qualities to any white man. In the end we'd finally have your view of the perfect world: Gonad and a lot of crickets.

PS: Why don't you try out the Indian story on your local Thumpers first. Too many of them can't comprehending helping others without the need to aggressively convert them as well. It got so bad that one rez informed a certain Thumper congregation that the rez didn't need their help because it came with too many aggressive conversion strings. Originally Posted by Old-T
Trick of the left #3: Tell the other person "what they said." Then accuse them of being bitter or angry instead of addressing the issue.

Sorry, you are engaging in "pre-911" thinking again. Some people do want to destroy us. Not all. Not most. And its idiots like you who want to turn over the Captain's chair to them again. For the sake of some perceived benefits of "diversity" or "tolerance."

Apologies if my realism upsets you.

Do you work with Muslims? Do you know any white people who converted to Islam and sorry they did? I do. You should really listen to them to find out what the Muslims think of non-Muslims. Me a Bible thumper? That's rich. That's tolerant.

No, its your fake "political correctness" that's going to lead to ethnic cleansing. That's how it always works. Tolerance is a two way street and limousine liberals such as yourself wonder why people are passing you going the other direction.

I believe in the first Amendment but some Muslims don't and would have you and me put on a "rez" or worse in a heartbeat.
Doove is a militia? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
He's the embodiment of a "army of one." A bad troll army.
  • Doove
  • 12-05-2013, 05:14 AM
Trick of the left #3: Tell the other person "what they said." Then accuse them of being bitter or angry instead of addressing the issue. Originally Posted by gnadfly
He's the embodiment of a "army of one." A bad troll army. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I did not know that the Supreme Court made a law pertaining to militia. I will bet Doove can cite the case and the majority and dissenting opinions.
One of the dumbest threads............

When are they suppose to call attention to the issue? On July 4th....

And you forgot to add = The CC right is responding to attacks...like this billboard..

And this attack:

"SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA COUNTY ORDERS REMOVAL OF CHRISTMAS LIGHTS"

But stupid TrannyTim thinks the CC right should remain mute, be good, and shut the fuck up !

FUCK YOU TRANNYTIM ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Completely missed the point, as usual, you poor dumb fucker.

There is no "issue" here. There is no war on Christmas. My god, can you not get all the churching you want, almost anywhere you want, at Christmas or any other time of the year? Why does it have to include the court house, the schools, and every other place? You want the magic show? Go to your local place of worship....they are abundant.

It's just more shit-stirring by the right-wing conservative entertainment industry. Bill O'Reilly can get higher ratings, Sarah Palin can sell her new book....and fucking rubes like you have something else to rant and rave about.

Fuck off Whirlytard.
  • Doove
  • 12-05-2013, 06:30 AM
I did not know that the Supreme Court made a law pertaining to militia. I will bet Doove can cite the case and the majority and dissenting opinions. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
  • Doove
  • 12-05-2013, 08:27 AM
It's just more shit-stirring by the right-wing conservative entertainment industry. Bill O'Reilly can get higher ratings, Sarah Palin can sell her new book....and fucking rubes like you have something else to rant and rave about. Originally Posted by timpage
It's amazing how their concern over our war on Christmas seems to end every year around, oh, Dec 26th.
It's amazing how their concern over our war on Christmas seems to end every year around, oh, Dec 26th. Originally Posted by Doove
It's amazing that the more I read in here, the more idiots like you pop up. Mind boggling actually. Are we sure ECCIE doesn't pay you or give PA just to stir the pot? Jesus.
The whackadoos start cranking up the "War on Christmas" schtick. Nothing gets a RWW conservabot hotter under the collar than being reminded that not everybody in the world is an evangelical Christian.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...-upon-us-video Originally Posted by timpage

What does Christmas have to do with evangelical christianity? It used to be illegal to have Christmas trees in a couple of states in New England because of their brand of evangelical christianity. There were also laws on what was allowed as far as celebrating. In so many ways I think you got it half assed backwards but when is that news Timmie.
Completely missed the point, as usual, you poor dumb fucker.

There is no "issue" here. There is no war on Christmas. My god, can you not get all the churching you want, almost anywhere you want, at Christmas or any other time of the year? Why does it have to include the court house, the schools, and every other place? You want the magic show? Go to your local place of worship....they are abundant.

It's just more shit-stirring by the right-wing conservative entertainment industry. Bill O'Reilly can get higher ratings, Sarah Palin can sell her new book....and fucking rubes like you have something else to rant and rave about.

Fuck off Whirlytard. Originally Posted by timpage
I see what we got going on here now. This is about semantics. I bet we could say that there is a war on semantics. Timmie doesn't think there is a "war" because to him "war" is about troops, bombers, and tanks. You see people like Timmie can't wrap their mind around the big picture because they're bogged down in little falsehoods. You say secession and he thinks men in blue and gray, you say war and he thinks weapons. Kind of wonder what Timmie would say about the war on drugs or the war on poverty. Hey Timmie, how's that war on women thing going?
  • Doove
  • 12-05-2013, 09:58 AM
I think ECCIE pays Timmy to be a pot stirring shitbag too. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
Still convinced ECCIE pays you to keep up this mindless banter. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
Are we sure ECCIE doesn't pay you or give PA just to stir the pot? Jesus. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
I'm sensing a trend here.
  • Doove
  • 12-05-2013, 10:03 AM
People who go on a website to discuss a girl's dick sucking abilities and whether or not they're worth $200/hr - bitching because there just ain't enough God in the world around the holidays.

How beautiful is that?
Its amazing how many people think things are mutually exclusive. Not being too religous myself I can see that being religious has little to do with some of the things you do in life. If we take the ten commandments where does it say that "thou shall not lie with a professional woman"? It only says don't play with your neighbor's wife (or husband as the case may be).
Yes even Jesus consorted with a lady of the evening.