15 yrs ago

• WTF
  • 12-19-2013, 12:17 PM
"...great right-wing conspiracy..." - Hillary Clinton Originally Posted by gnadfly

Dumb bitch got the 'great' part wrong. Should have said ''retarded right wing loons....''.
slow enough for acp to bump 15 year old lies Originally Posted by CJ7
Good lord, no shit. Too much time on his hands, I guess. Don't we have more recent scandals to discuss?
I believe it's on display at his library..

Remember how later he got that Dog named Buddy?

" And when Hilary came down the hall...Buddy would bark!"

Good dog! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
From what I hear Hillary would always bark back, lol.
Good lord, no shit. Too much time on his hands, I guess. Don't we have more recent scandals to discuss? Originally Posted by timpage
Well I thought I would spare you and all the other Liberal twits in here and not bring up an Obama scandal. Besides there are so many it was hard to choose.
  • jan-w
  • 12-19-2013, 02:11 PM
Oh, but got to love her new chic hairdo. Sure beats the sea-hag look she was carrying while she was Sec. of State.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/1...on-101318.html
two words.....FAT ANKLES
When was the last time you guys got a blow job? Same as Bill 15 years ago..LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I didn't get one in YOUR HOUSE on YOUR DIME from MY SUBORDINATE.
I didn't get one in YOUR HOUSE on YOUR DIME from MY SUBORDINATE. Originally Posted by LexusLover

your caps key is on...
They still have a couple of years to get the "Hildebeast" looking this good.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pict...2bFoa7xccPM%3A
  • BJerk
  • 12-19-2013, 06:29 PM
ATTRACTIVE lesbians are always a bonus. That kind of leaves out Hillary. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
ehhh...good point
two words.....FAT ANKLES Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Fankales?....
I didn't get one in YOUR HOUSE on YOUR DIME from MY SUBORDINATE. Originally Posted by LexusLover
did you get one from a woman... Anywhere? Anyplace? Clarksville?