Obamacare - Individual Mandate Repealed For Canceled Policies

• FU_CC
  • 12-22-2013, 05:55 PM
LMAO

yeah, they did ... now that its delayed they're bitching like hell because they got what they want.

nasty, stupid, ignorant, tea-wipe, shit-eating Republicans ... you said it not me

TYVM. Originally Posted by CJ7
IF HE HAD TOLD THE TRUTH HE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ELECTED AND THE NATION WOULD HAVE BEEN SPARED ALL THIS SHIT.
Thanks Simple Jack. Every day you reaffirm my belief that you are the dumbest motherfucker on ECCIE. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are welcome Assy Fucke. Every day you reaffirm my belief that you are the biggest boot licking cunt on ECCIE...
LMAO

yeah, they did ... now that its delayed they're bitching like hell because they got what they want.

nasty, stupid, ignorant, tea-wipe, shit-eating Republicans ... you said it not me

TYVM. Originally Posted by CJ7
Actually, they didn't "get what they want" ... that's why the bitching ....

and I was sarcastically referencing the name-calling of the "Republicans" ...

The Obaminable-Fraud ridiculed Bush, then adopted most of his policies overseas ...

.. then he ridiculed the Republicans on HIS ONLY ACCOMPLISHMENT, then ...

.... EMBRACED THE REPUBLICAN SOLUTION to the MESS HE CREATED.

He's just a loud mouth ... Is that why you feel a kinship to him?
IF HE HAD TOLD THE TRUTH HE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ELECTED AND THE NATION WOULD HAVE BEEN SPARED ALL THIS SHIT. Originally Posted by rodog44
Not to mention Benghazi ... and beyond.
  • CJ7
  • 12-23-2013, 11:11 AM
Actually, they didn't "get what they want" ... that's why the bitching ....

and I was sarcastically referencing the name-calling of the "Republicans" ...

The Obaminable-Fraud ridiculed Bush, then adopted most of his policies overseas ...

.. then he ridiculed the Republicans on HIS ONLY ACCOMPLISHMENT, then ...

.... EMBRACED THE REPUBLICAN SOLUTION to the MESS HE CREATED.

He's just a loud mouth ... Is that why you feel a kinship to him? Originally Posted by LexusLover
an intelligent post like that deserves a response...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

you sure are getting weak in your old age ... go twiddle your thumbs in some sunshine.
IF HE HAD TOLD THE TRUTH HE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ELECTED AND THE NATION WOULD HAVE BEEN SPARED ALL THIS SHIT. Originally Posted by rodog44
Oh man....them politicians be lyin all the time. We here be lovin instead.