REVIEW: TS Gigi Rae - Lincoln.

Sorry ya'll life just got really busy. I posted a proper review - hey that was my first so thanks for not beating me up too bad. To all that PM'd me I just replied, hope that is what you were looking for. Gigi is a great girl and I really can't wait to see her again.
Believe it or not there are more guys on this board that partake in this or ask about it. They are all just to chicken to publicly say anything cause they think other providers won't see them or the other guys will treat them differently.
Way to go Wildhorse. You got my respect.
Thanks both of you :-)
Believe it or not there are more guys on this board that partake in this or ask about it. They are all just to chicken to publicly say anything cause they think other providers won't see them or the other guys will treat them differently.
Way to go Wildhorse. You got my respect. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Do you think that's true? Are there providers here that would no longer see a guy afterward.
Do you think that's true? Are there providers here that would no longer see a guy afterward. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I have had clients tell me that other providers have told them that if they ever found out there client participated in this they would not see them. They are ignorant, and in my opinion not worth the time of day.
They fear disease on the assumption that they don't use protection etc...

I will say from experience that I have never encountered any gay, lesbian, ts not use protection. They don't want to get anything anymore than any one else. They value their lives too.

Like I said up top, people like this are ignorant and not worth the time of day!
A lady won't see me if she thinks I've been with a TS? Better keep the details of my trip to Guadalajara to myself!