Wendy Davis, Pro Carry, Pro Gun??

Diane Feinstein is also a register gun carrier in California. It's okay for her but not okay for you. Oh, wait! She gave up her permit when she got 24/7 private ARMED security. Where do I get mine?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...permit-anymore Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If that was directed at me, I support the right of anyone to carry a handgun as long as they obey the rules associated with doing so.

Regarding your statement "It's okay for her but not okay for you." Again, if directed at me, each person makes his or her own choice as to whether or not to carry a gun. I fully accept your decision to own and carry handgun(s). Why can't you accept my decision and those of others who do not own/carry? Approximately 3 per cent of eligible (21+) Texans have CHLs. I am in the overwhelming majority in not obtaining a CHL. Estimate is 1/3 of all households in the U.S. have handguns in their home. Again I am in the majority.
I have had a CHL for quite a few years but I never carry except when I am going hunting or driving to and from the firing range. With that said, I have never felt the need, or the desire, to carry a weapon for personal protection.

With the notable exception for the period of time that I served my country.
She carried a concealed catheter and urine bag on the floor of the Senate. A deadly weapon in the hands of a Democrat. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
I would be more worried about the jars of urine and shit, her groupies brought in.
If that was directed at me, I support the right of anyone to carry a handgun as long as they obey the rules associated with doing so.

Regarding your statement "It's okay for her but not okay for you." Again, if directed at me, each person makes his or her own choice as to whether or not to carry a gun. I fully accept your decision to own and carry handgun(s). Why can't you accept my decision and those of others who do not own/carry? Approximately 3 per cent of eligible (21+) Texans have CHLs. I am in the overwhelming majority in not obtaining a CHL. Estimate is 1/3 of all households in the U.S. have handguns in their home. Again I am in the majority. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

You must be impressed with yourself because I didn't say one word about or to you. I was talking about someone who did vote against the second amendment after she availed herself of it's protection. Why did you think I was talking about you?
You must be impressed with yourself because I didn't say one word about or to you. I was talking about someone who did vote against the second amendment after she availed herself of it's protection. Why did you think I was talking about you? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Because you did not quote anyone and your post was 2 after mine.
Now they're saying the left leaning democrats are getting some distance between themselves and Davis. She's done.
Now they're saying the left leaning democrats are getting some distance between themselves and Davis. She's done. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The odds of any Democrat beating a Republican in a state election in Texas are somewhere between slim and none.