Internet only providers in Buffalo/Tonawanda

Lol like a girl that gives virtual blow jobs lol Originally Posted by Amber Does
I knew regardless of the "title", that I was going to get some wise-ass answers. To tell the truth, I looked forward to those as much as answers to the real question!
That's an OSD no-no ya know.....
Gotta talk on the phone....
Now how is that for a stroll down memory lane... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Verizon has very limited areas where FIOS is available and has been dragging their sorry asses on expanding FIOS availability for years! Would love to get faster FIOS but when asking Verizon when will it come, all they say is they have NO plans to expand FIOS further this year. Originally Posted by Celso
I thought I read a few months ago that Verizon has abandoned the business plan of expanding FIOS into any new areas in the country. So, that's a dead end.

And yes, I, too, wondered what an Internet only provider was. I thought it was someone who never does street walking...
You can get just internet from Time Warner or Verizon.

You mean to tell me the extra few bucks is going to break you? I don't like it either, but seriously? Originally Posted by GP
Fuck that attitude, it's getting nickel and dimed by a service that was overcharged to begin with. They're inefficient, unreliable, and they've got us by the balls unless you want to buy five gadgets and spend your time honing in internet services or read a book. TW sucks ass, a few bucks won't break me but it will convince me to try direct tv.
I thought I read a few months ago that Verizon has abandoned the business plan of expanding FIOS into any new areas in the country. So, that's a dead end.

And yes, I, too, wondered what an Internet only provider was. I thought it was someone who never does street walking... Originally Posted by Always Horny
I inquired about a year ago and one of the members had a very intelligent response that unless there was a neighborhood of Ali-Baba Shieks willing to underwrite Fios, Verizon wasn't expanding it, at least not around here.

TW's internet isn't even fast or reliable and their hardware blows. They suck on the phone. If you want to insult a whore, call her a TW Rep.