Lol to funny

For a smooth party, you cannot forget to invite Johnny. Originally Posted by Iam45
and make sure is the black Johnny. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
I invited black Johnny to a party once, red Johnny cursed me and asked what did I have against Native Americans?
I invited black Johnny to a party once, red Johnny cursed me and asked what did I have against Native Americans? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

LOL

Never know when you'll touch on a sensitive nerve....LOL Someone at some point will take umbridge and be offended. It doesn't matter if it's a positive word, or even a negative one.

It's not what you look at, it's what you see/perceive.

Change the way you view something, and maybe the way you feel about it will change too. Never hurts to be more accepting or even try something new. I kinda like Grey Goose. Just a "little bit dirty" martini with olives, and shake that Goose hard, so I get some really tiny chips of ice mixed in as well. YUM! LOL

Happy Sunday! Gosh it's gorgeous out today!
I party with Jim, Jack, and Jose darling. They are my best friends and I'd like to introduce you to them sometime.

And no, it didn't take me ten days. I really don't live, eat and shit on ECCIE, or have the time to stalk people's posts and drama here.
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
I thought you black girls liked to sip that nasty ass lighter fluid shit called Hennessey?

No, but you made time to eat up a crazy bitch's drama and semi-shit on a male member who I have never heard anything negative about? Nice.

I remember us getting drunk on wine?...smh
This provider is a drama Queen.. I had an altercation with her 3 years ago because she offered a lower rate on backpage then what she offered to eccie members... She posted some bs in Alerts about me saying I tried to negotiate her lowball her and take advantage of her being new... I honestly doubt if any of her reviews are from legitimate hobbyist. A year after the drama she started I get a message from her saying Hi... Bipolar maybe? Steer clear of this one unless you enjoy drama..
First off jerkn2u 3 years ago lol but if I need to reveal the real truth just like I posted his text message I can post your as well and what alert I wrote on you lol I need that link cause I don't waste my time on ECCIE I have a life unlike most people that seat here and entertain old drama lol but misery loves company Its Show Ever Well
You know the other thing is I like how y'all allow the world to see how special I really am after weeks and weeks I am still Number 1 Topic that just show how I am I am not Drama I am Hates On cause I Am not cheap and Everybody want and can't have thank y'all please continue on now
Like they say if people not talking about you are hating on you then you not doing something right so please hate on I need 20 more before the night over with I wait ........
But Mr. miserable man that the whole topic is about contact me and let me know what Mr. jerked had to say bout me on eccie so that's why responded but he also just text me and said that nobody wants to see me and Dallas let me tell you something I am excited no one wants to see me about Dallas I don't care if these are the type of man in Dallas I am helping myself not hurting myself yeah I'll continue to go on with this weeks and weeks and weeks on me it won' yeah I'll continue to go on with this weeks the week some weeks pass I need and want a businessman I professional businessman that gets on here look for what he needs and continue going on with his like and then call me when he ready again not a man that want and continue with drama
And another thing Mr. jerk type of name is that when I go back and research what you speak you know what it was about was you wanted me to exchange for a review when I didn't need any reviews so would you want to say something so you correctly because I can put the link on here if you would like for me to do that I know the whole ECCIE site will love that but if you need the link to the message and the administration message where the explain that most girl exchange for a review and you wait 3 years to come up with that lie Jerk name fits
Hey slim baby you look like a hot and sexy biotch to me! Fuck the haters! If you do decide to come do business here, hit me up!!!

She's not cheap but she's wearing a lace front from the beauty supply store 😂
Is there an app or website that can translate what she's saying? She could be giving instructions on how to withdraw a million dollars from PayPal and I'd have no idea.

When I say a girl could use a pimp to protect her from herself, yeah, this is one of those times.
Look are we still talking about dallasdoc here ugh he is one of my favorite cocks here lol. Stop bashing its not going to work you are making thing worse for you doll. I have had all flavors too like him and yes i have had a couple of women from here. And oh I will always take his side doll unless I seeing something different. Evidence is your best friend. This is all eccie needs a mother drama queen.
Look are we still talking about dallasdoc here ugh he is one of my favorite cocks here lol. Stop bashing its not going to work you are making thing worse for you doll. That man I have had all flavors too like him and yes i have had a couple of women from here. And oh I will always take his side doll unless I seeing something else. Evidence is your best friend. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Looks like someone has been "honeydicked"!

I have no thoughts on this thread one way or another, I just thought this was a great opportunity to use a "honeydick" reference.
Looks like someone has been "honeydicked"!

I have no thoughts on this thread one way or another, I just thought this was a great opportunity to use a "honeydick" reference. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

No I have no idea what that is doll. I was never paid to say this shit im speaking from my heart. This is the kind of results you get when you don't bash and disrespect me. This one has been around since I began and has always been wonderful to me. So no baby be careful how you word things doll. I would do this with all I have respect for here trust me. I don't bite my tongue for shit but I am mature about it.