Breaking News

If that is what is considered smart it makes this site useless. If you can't share information you are just another troll Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
Are you feeling small and shamed that an esteemed board member deems you unworthy of a new board rivalry?
Couldn't care less about the opinions of trolling fools. I guess to be esteemed you have to just make dumb comments about actual reviews. Probably why most good information isnt posted any more. Maybe more ten year old postings can be put up again.
Couldn't care less about the opinions of trolling fools. Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
Seems you do....
Couldn't care less about the opinions of trolling fools. I guess to be esteemed you have to just make dumb comments about actual reviews. Probably why most good information isnt posted any more. Maybe more ten year old postings can be put up again. Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
Why so angry.

This board is great.

Z2020
Someone needs some aromatherapy and reflexology. Or read about another fellas exploits. Whew

Couldn't care less about the opinions of trolling fools. I guess to be esteemed you have to just make dumb comments about actual reviews. Probably why most good information isnt posted any more. Maybe more ten year old postings can be put up again. Originally Posted by Hard2Kill

Although I've never used them, I commiserate with your angst over the end of the golden age of the rub and tug. Perhaps you should contact JonBalls when he returns from hiatus and he can turn you on to alternatives. Since he shares your pain.
Someone needs some aromatherapy and reflexology. Or read about another fellas exploits. Whew

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger

Check out the schmucks in the shades. Living examples that the thin blue line is bullshit. Did this make them feel like a "man"? Off the pigs!
Check out the schmucks in the shades. Living examples that the thin blue line is bullshit. Did this make them feel like a "man"? Off the pigs! Originally Posted by jokacz
Felt he may have been in a deep funk depression, going through severe withdrawal since his plethora of fav but very mature ladies of the East, who dine at those wet markets he is so fond of, have dried up. Nothing wrong with going for the finely honed experiences only a very mature lady can provide as that legend Lee68 was testament to...

No wonder he has no reviews to share with us of his many exploits with those elders after all these years....Whew
Nice review whew

Nice review whew

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
No wonder you don't post reviews CD!
Didn't know you were into Ladyboys.....not the there is anything wrong with that....WHEW
Check out the schmucks in the shades. Living examples that the thin blue line is bullshit. Did this make them feel like a "man"? Off the pigs! Originally Posted by jokacz
"Off the pigs!"
You must be the young rebellious guy in a Dirty Harry movie that
got mixed up with the wrong crowd? Yeah man! Fuck da' heat!
Grow up! Lol!
"Off the pigs!"
You must be the young rebellious guy in a Dirty Harry movie that
got mixed up with the wrong crowd? Yeah man! Fuck da' heat!
Grow up! Lol! Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Your off by a couple years.
That term referred to what went on in the turbulent 60s.
That was precipitated on by what went on then.
We corrected it!
While you young wimps caved in like a bunch of sissy cucks, bringing it all back!....sad.

Very wise George Santayana taught us, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
Your off by a couple years.
That term referred to what went on in the turbulent 60s.
That was precipitated on by what went on then.
We corrected it!
While you young wimps caved in like a bunch of sissy cucks, bringing it all back!....sad.

Very wise George Santayana taught us, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." Originally Posted by Zollner
Young wimps? Might be older than you. I'm GenX, but missed boomer by a few months. Retired a year ago. Left five years early for a incentive package. Wouldn't have been much financial benefit to continue working. I was a Network Administrator in Education.
Young wimps? Might be older than you. I'm GenX, but missed boomer by a few months. Retired a year ago. Left five years early for a incentive package. Wouldn't have been much financial benefit to continue working. I was a Network Administrator in Education. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Nope your a youngun.
Boomer here been retired over a dozen years and loving it. Got a great 'golden parachute' as some would call it and didn't even have to touch it so far. Times were good until 2½ months ago!!!.

Now our biggest fears are the Orange turnip may fark up SS, Medicare, Wall St with our Pensions & 401s invested there!
Looks like he is running the USA like he ran his dozen of so bankrupted businesses!!!
I like Businessmen that don't go Bankrupt all the time!