Selling murdered baby parts for profit and other connected things

Coca Cola and Xerox disassociate with PPH .. as the drum beat continues.
  • WTF
  • 07-29-2015, 05:34 AM
Coca Cola and Xerox disassociate with PPH .. as the drum beat continues. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Wow....that is really going to hurt PPH's bottom line!

http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/coke-xero...ed-parenthood/

A representative from Coca-Cola told the Daily Signal the company does not contribute to Planned Parenthood and does not match employee contributions to the organization. The report said that when told that its name appeared on Planned Parenthood’s website, the Coca-Cola representative said, "We'll ask them to correct the information."
Other corporate officials provided similar responses.
"We checked our files for the last 20 years and have no record of Xerox Corp. contributing to Planned Parenthood," a representative from Xerox said.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/coke-xero...8AfY8p27zc4.99
I'm not at all fine with the poor baby starving to death after it is born. The fucking parents need to do everything they can to feed their own baby. If they don't, they should suffer the consequences, not the baby, and not me. However, I'm willing to have the public feed the child if the parents will accept it is shameful that they cannot provide for their baby. I've paid for my kids, other motherfucking assholes should do the same or suffer. Originally Posted by DSK
Typical selfish JL response.

Are you aware that if JL is still active, then you're violating one of the few rules we have?

Why not just deactivate JL and admit you cheated and lied?

Or is this simply about the narcissism?
Typical selfish JL response.

Are you aware that if JL is still active, then you're violating one of the few rules we have?

Why not just deactivate JL and admit you cheated and lied?

Or is this simply about the narcissism? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
With JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot, it is about "welshing" and getting away with it.
You fucking morons. 3 percent of what they do is abortions. 90 percent of those are in the first trimester. It's the size of a kidney bean. There's only tissue. And the mother has the option to donate that tissue for research. It's their choice, not yours.
You fucking morons. 3 percent of what they do is abortions. 90 percent of those are in the first trimester. It's the size of a kidney bean. There's only tissue. And the mother has the option to donate that tissue for research. It's their choice, not yours. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Link?
Wow....that is really going to hurt PPH's bottom line! Originally Posted by WTF
Laugh? I wasn't suggesting they contributed to abortion clinics .... although serving "ladies" Cokes while they take turns xeroxing their asses in the waiting room to have their latest embryo removed for the body-part department of PPH might be an attractive draw and public relations effort.
Link? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
He is a "link."
Link? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
http://www.factcheck.org/2011/04/planned-parenthood/
Laugh? I wasn't suggesting they contributed to abortion clinics .... although serving "ladies" Cokes while they take turns xeroxing their asses in the waiting room to have their latest embryo removed for the body-part department of PPH might be an attractive draw and public relations effort.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
By law, the money can't be used for abortions. You continue to solidify your position as one of a handful of fucking idiots.
I just hope that the media doesn't allow the Democrats to misrepresent "abortion on demand" as "The Republican War on Women" in the 2016 National Election.
I just hope that the media doesn't allow the Democrats to misrepresent "abortion on demand" as "The Republican War on Women" in the 2016 National Election. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Shouldn't women have a choice? Conservatives don't want abortion, they don't want contraceptives and by holding those positions, they are being unrealistic. This site, if anything, is an example of people expressing their sexuality and need for sex. Anything less is just not being honest about human nature. People are going to have sex. They should have realistic options for not becoming pregnant and perhaps we won't need as many abortions.
  • WTF
  • 07-31-2015, 07:20 AM
I just hope that the media doesn't allow the Democrats to misrepresent "abortion on demand" as "The Republican War on Women" in the 2016 National Election. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Maybe is the GOP took a reasoned stance on abortion, then the Democrats could not paint them with that brush. You folks keep comparing life to tissue and you will be painted with that brush.

So now that the investigation is over and they decided PPH did no wrong, what say ye Teabaggers?
You fucking morons. 3 percent of what they do is abortions. 90 percent of those are in the first trimester. It's the size of a kidney bean. There's only tissue. And the mother has the option to donate that tissue for research. It's their choice, not yours. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Ya gotta love it. When challenged, Nazi Baby Killer uses a link from Planned Parenthood to defend PP. What a maroon...

If you watched the four videos you would know that PP does more abortions than any organization in the country.

That PP is making money off the remains of babies some of whom were in the third trimester and may have been born alive.

That PP uses technology like ultrasound to kill a baby without destroying vital organs. Ultrasound is something that PP rails against letting any prospective mother see her unborn child.

Trafficking in human body parts (whether you make a "profit" or not) is against the law, federal law.