Whats Your Favorite Fetish....and why???

I want to warm my
feet on your
Stocking stuffer.
Fisting. I love the feeling of a pussy wrapped all around my hand. Wet and all sloshy
Yeah . . .I fantasies about the Sub-Dom scenario at times. In my world, I am the dominant partner with a reluctant but submissive woman. The sub is an Asian contortionist spinner, short and petite; under 5' tall and under 99 pounds. Light bondage may be involved.

When the opportunity to schedual time away coincides with sufficient resources it is usually on short notice and the hobby session that can be arranges is a "straight" session with a Hispanic girl with a body type stereotypical or characteristic of her ethnicity (not that there is anything wrong with that!)
I love To go down on the ladies love me some daty !!😊
I love to eat pussy with the woman on top, barely able to breath almost as if I'm trying to lick my way free! And with a bush is even better!
I like Daddy/daughter role play. I'm a very bratty princess who LOVES spankings.

I also like Pony play, hence the name. Being a pet is one of my fav, role play.
  • Shaft
  • 12-03-2014, 04:29 PM
Rimming - giving and receiving
watching girl on girl strapon play
Fisting - Giving
Smoking gets me. but no luck here in Oklahoma ;(
I Love to Look at womens Hands,
My Fetish, (desire dream)
is for Mommy to cuff me to a table or bed, and Tickle me pink, mommy meaning women.
id love 4 mommy's to tickle me
I wish I could find a place in my city, or Toronto
Watching my companion masturbate. I've always loved that, just to know that she's is being touched exactly where it feels best for her. My ATF also enjoys watching men masturbate, or watching while she masturbates them. I guess we're a pretty good match.

OTOH, I love to finish her with my tongue after she's worked herself into a hot wet state, preferably while my cock's in her mouth.
well just to torment you here are a few favortite fetishes, but these are not fetishes i practice here in eccie land, but more in my personal life. I love teaching a "one and done" woman to squirt and how to keep coming and coming and then being the first couple to fuck her into oblivion after she learns how to come squirting and hollering 20-30 times. I love teaching women to squirt, fisting women as a top only and couple play as personal favorite fetishes after work hours for fun. As far as the lucky fellas here, I like to tease, deny, edge, and work a guy up to the extreme but not allow relief until the brutal end, way longer than you've been teased and edged before maybe a touch of CBT and restraint for the recalcitrant men among us. I like it when they say, "wow I've never experienced anything like that before. lets do it again". I guess my fetishes always boil down to teaching someone something new and knowing I've changed their life for the better and they will be thinking of our time together as one of their peak sexual experiences ever. I want them to measure all future sexual experiences by the incredible fun we had. I guess i just like to recalibrate their sexual fun meter.
Sue-nami... That sounds incredible.
  • RoxyG
  • 12-26-2014, 12:05 PM
Ass play is definitely at the top of my list. Not in any particular order, but I also enjoy

Electrical play, breath play, sissification, cbt, sounds, flogging, spanking, and wooden paddles, GS's, mummification, and lots more
As far as the lucky fellas here, I like to tease, deny, edge, and work a guy up to the extreme but not allow relief until the brutal end, way longer than you've been teased and edged before maybe a touch of CBT and restraint for the recalcitrant men among us. I like it when they say, "wow I've never experienced anything like that before. lets do it again". I guess my fetishes always boil down to teaching someone something new and knowing I've changed their life for the better and they will be thinking of our time together as one of their peak sexual experiences ever. I want them to measure all future sexual experiences by the incredible fun we had. I guess i just like to recalibrate their sexual fun meter. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Yes, that kind of recalibration is my cup of tea!
Ass play is definitely at the top of my list. Not in any particular order, but I also enjoy

Electrical play, breath play, sissification, cbt, sounds, flogging, spanking, and wooden paddles, GS's, mummification, and lots more Originally Posted by RoxyDDD
Hmmmmmmm, what's mummification?

Also, why are you so far from Iowa? ;-)