Sunday 9pm -the art of the post

(You are really reaching)

Did it ever occur to you that I am simply messing with your head? You make it too easy.

I could write a sentence saying a " red fire truck is the color red" and you would soon follow me fart checkin and barkin like a little Chihuahua thinking you are fearsome....meanwhile saying that it is NOT the color red.

As for the ban, it is OK if you let your secret out, remember? Dont puss out now and dodge it again.

Are you really WolfWhistle incognito? Naw, he is Asian (public knowledge) and all I smell UITB is not that.
The color a fire truck should be:

^ racist...ha
20 minutes people! Get yer fingers a twitchin....

(Per the topic)
Damn damn damn....my "Whorse" did not come in this week.
So did BW win or did CB win?
2nd place this week.
2nd place this week. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Great effort. I hope you logged some data for next week.
Damn damn damn....my "Whorse" did not come in this week. Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
Whorse... well played. Hillarious.

2nd place this week. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Umnofficial results look like CB, but we have to wait for the official results to be posted.

Great race ladies. You all showed some great spirit out there. Maybe a lil more taint hard next time!
Damn damn damn....my "Whorse" did not come in this week. Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
Lol
  • R.M.
  • 09-25-2017, 05:17 AM
Whorse... well played. Hillarious.
I Marie placed first in the Horse face contest.

Umnofficial results look like CB, but we have to wait for the official results to be posted.

Great race ladies. You all showed some great spirit out there. Maybe a lil more taint hard next time! Originally Posted by Mythos
You are still a sloppy drunk fat loose skin cheeseburger eating
outing whore. That types like a butt hurt lesbo. Have a great day Kup Kunt.
What is "umnofficial" ?
Drunk typing or Fat fingers... Fat fingers, Drunk typing
  • WTF
  • 09-25-2017, 07:01 AM
(You are really reaching)

Did it ever occur to you that I am simply messing with your head? You make it too easy.

I could write a sentence saying a " red fire truck is the color red" and you would soon follow me fart checkin and barkin like a little Chihuahua thinking you are fearsome....meanwhile saying that it is NOT the color red.

As for the ban, it is OK if you let your secret out, remember? Dont puss out now and dodge it again.

Are you really WolfWhistle incognito? Naw, he is Asian (public knowledge) and all I smell UITB is not that. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
If you think you can mess with my head you're a fucking loon.

If you said a red fire truck was red , you'd be a repetitive fool.

I would laugh at your idiocy.
Good morning sunshine!