The Hottest 5 latinas in Houston - who are they?

I guess I have to resort to Brooke's snappy comeback.

Now, I wouldn't fuck you with Wakeup's dick, so you can rest at ease. By the way, nice wig, eyebrows, flabby but flat ass, etc. A true surfboard with tits. Originally Posted by Oralist

Clears Throat

He ate too much Curry and
Hummus. His breath be stanky, like the rest of him. Originally Posted by Oralist
At least their Dicks can still get up to work for Full Service and aren't continuosly Rejected by Providers so much that We Finally Have to Tell YOU to Stop Begging For a Session. Yes Oralist, there are Plenty of PM's to Prove it and You Know it. You're an Old Troll Trying to be "Cool" on a Hooker Board. All the SS's You Require, You May wanna get Your Dick Checked. You have No Standards when it comes to who You Lay with as long as they agree to SS so, You may want to look in the mirror and remind yourself of which side of the Hobby You're on. That's right, the Paying Side and You're Nothing but A Kiss Ass, That's why No One Respects You. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

Marketing vs Reality Check. You don't know enough to understand the picture with Oralist, nor do you need to. If you ran around bad mouthing (like you've sucked an Indian dick before) an entire race just trying to be cool, I would have probably leaned in your ass too (but not nearly as harsh). When Providers refuse a race, it's our Preference. Just like you as a Hobbyist can refuse a Provider. It's Business. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Well, technically, it's not outing. But it's not exactly cool either. Originally Posted by GrkFrk
I think you need help remembering & Well Nothing I Have Never Outed Anybody So Get Your Facts Straight..

yikes.
(Yes, my vocabulary is somewhat limited, but I use it effectively lol.)
Why the hating? I mean, Alyssa you give Lordfaucker a shoulder to cry on after he puts out an alert on a ho who rightfully rejected him, but Oralist, who seems to be a nice guy and never has an unkind word for anyone as far as I can tell, you attack with vim and vigor. (By the way, Lordfaucker is an A.A. pimp whose hoes must clock in at at least a deuce n and half to make the cut lol.)

The fact is all the guys on here (including myself) are pathetic johns who have to pay for pussy, and all the gals on here are pathetic hoes who have to sell pussy because they need or want the money and it pays more than any job they can get by their actual skills in the RW. So there you have it. Come down off your high horse. And it's not like you weren't banned for like a year for, I'm guessing, outing some poor fucktard. Originally Posted by GrkFrk

Marketing vs Reality Check. You don't know enough to understand the picture with Oralist, nor do you need to. If you ran around bad mouthing (like you've sucked an Indian dick before) an entire race just trying to be cool, I would have probably leaned in your ass too (but not nearly as harsh). When Providers refuse a race, it's our Preference. Just like you as a Hobbyist can refuse a Provider. It's Business. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
a fat pimped whore with a college degree.......that should make the top 5 list.........at least on Cuban Tuesday. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Especially On Cuban Tuesday
Well, technically, it's not outing. But it's not exactly cool either. Originally Posted by GrkFrk
Do you feel comfortable outting that info ? Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
I think you need help remembering & Well Nothing I Have Never Outed Anybody So Get Your Facts Straight.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Nope my memory is fine. Not everything allowed by the rules passes the smell test. Disclosing the contents of a PM does not pass the smell test, imo.
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
i know quite well what it means. But if I'm mistaken, please, by all means, illuminate me!
Nope my memory is fine. Not everything allowed by the rules passes the smell test. Disclosing the contents of a PM does not pass the smell test. Agreed? Originally Posted by GrkFrk
You tards keep throwing around the word outing & you tards have no Idea what outting is...

Educate yourself before making a accusation

Oralist stated he wouldn't ever fuck me so obviously there wasn't a PM... DUH
i know quite well what it means. Originally Posted by GrkFrk
Offensichtlich nicht
[Obviously not]

:On Topic:
Where is Blowpop? He would of filled out the list by now.
1. Whore who gave me a discount
2. Whore who didn't give as good of a discount
3. Whore who I stole a freebie from
4. Blank (I.E. This slot for sale)
5. Blank (I.E. this slot for sale but will never get filled)
i know quite well what it means. Originally Posted by GrkFrk
What does outting mean then ?

Back on topic...

Have you filled your empty spots yet?
What does outting mean then ? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
It means disclosing RW info on a hooker board. Am I not right? And are you not entertained?
...which can connect handles to real world identities.

Finished your thought.
You know whats funny you have spent alot of time making threads about Dorthy & even when I was banned you were looking for me... When I came back you continued being that weirdo and look here you are again.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
The sarcasm is entertaining. However there is nothing but nastiness and evil coming out of DM. Must be a very depressed individual. Can't she just be happy sucking dicks and taking it in the ass? Yes.....I am still here. Where has DM been during this time? Appears she is really pissed off and may not be here much longer.......ijs. One can only hope!
It means disclosing RW info on a hooker board. Am I not right? And are you not entertained? Originally Posted by GrkFrk
Where have I done that im still waiting for the links to anyone who is making these accusations

The sarcasm is entertaining. However there is nothing but nastiness and evil coming out of DM. Must be a very depressed individual. Can't she just be happy sucking dicks and taking it in the ass? Yes.....I am still here. Where has DM been during this time? Appears she is really pissed off and may not be here much longer.......ijs. One can only hope! Originally Posted by BIGSEXY7852
I don't do greek try again... Get your facts straight

What makes you think I won't be here much longer?

On Topic

I think Yummy Marie Is Beautiful As Well ijs
I don't do greek try again... Get your facts straight

What makes you think I won't be here much longer?

On Topic

I think Yummy Marie Is Beautiful As Well ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Right. Though I"m a Greek Freak, even I have my limits. Sorry Dorthy, I won't be asking to pop your Greek cherry. lol. But ur right, Yummy is amazing. And as to Natalia, hmm. She doesn't speak Greek..yet...lol. Ah who knows, she might be one of those Absolutists who buzzkill the hobby. Gonna haveta wait n see.