ECCIE Favourite Frazes Repository

Twat slobbering is damn near repository hall of fame worthy.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
One would think that twat slobbering was part of why we are here....and not a reason to get anything bad....like unwarranted points or something......

Who would pass out points for something as wonderful as twat slobbering?

elg......
One would think that twat slobbering was part of why we are here..... Originally Posted by elghund
Yup.....

Twat slobbering when combined with cock gobbling should replace pairs figure skating in olympics.
Activities: Massage, strip tease, HJ
Fee: $$$
"I have 9 appointments today so I must be worth it"
one born every minute
Twat slobbering when combined with cock gobbling should replace pairs figure skating in olympics. Originally Posted by generalbob
Sounds like a plan!....

Then there could be 'special competitive spinner events'....

A short list o' my fav Bonerisms:

"Whoever accused, fused."

"Using a p value of 0.05 (95% confidence interval), statistically, clinical outcomes improve, with reduced viral and bacterial levels, postcoital, (1) through use of a topical treatment and (2) through immediate postcoital urination."

"Any reason for the Times New Roman? Serif fonts are so, well, our grandparents' generation. Consider sans Serif? They don't have calibri here on this board but there are others to pick from. If you have a serif fetish, consider Georgia, which is perhaps 60 years TMR's junior. "

There are too many to count! Soooooo hard to pick. I just went with some of the most recent. This almost deserves its own threAd.....
Yep, almost does
everyone loves ...boney
We are fortunate to have such a helpful Doc around......
oh boney

...if ya weres half as ...smart as ya thinks ya are ...yud still be twice ...as dumb as the average ol cuck
Is that common core math?
Don't thinck he got that far.....
you leaving to grab some more minutes and a tattoo?
Quit stalking me for Pete's sake. It's creepy.