Trump's red line

Voting machines are not connected to the internet you fucking idiot. They would have to be tampered with on site. Show us the proof shithead. Who's the conspiracy theorist? Dumbass. Originally Posted by bambino
The operative word is "tried" ... where is the FACTUAL EVIDENCE they "tried" to "hack" voting machines, since there is NO FACTUAL EVIDENCE they did IN FACT hack ONE VOTING MACHINE!

WTF "tried" to get a piece of ass! What did he do to "try"?

It's small wonder the fool predicted Zimmerman would be convicted of "something" in the Martin death case trial!
It was the software to voting machines.

http://www.businessinsider.com/russi...systems-2017-6

http://theresurgent.com/russians-hac...ring-election/ Originally Posted by bamscram
Yeah, and those agencies concluded not one vote was changed.
Too bad you didn't work hard enough and smart enough this time last year to get your candidate elected so you wouldn't have to work so hard this year! (Or would you have to work harder?)

Wait! Is that what happened?

All the LIBERALS were too fucking busy WORKING LAST YEAR and didn't turn out to vote for HillariousNoMore, because they couldn't take off work long enough to vote!

And all those ignorant, uneducated, unemployed, welfare recipients had all the time in the world on their hands so they were able to turn out the vote FOR THE SMARTER CANDIDATE? How diabolical of those DEPLORABLES!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
So how do you know which Candidate I voted for? I will give you a hint. I was not Hillary. Plus I work and pay taxes so you guys on fixed income can volunteer down at the polls. I bet you are the fucker in the !995 Avalon with the decals off a ES300 on it parked in the spot sideways like a diag-a-nerd. With a fake ADA parking pass to go along with it.
Yeah, and those agencies concluded not one vote was changed. Originally Posted by bambino
Did I say there was fuckface?
The operative word is "tried" ... where is the FACTUAL EVIDENCE they "tried" to "hack" voting machines, since there is NO FACTUAL EVIDENCE they did IN FACT hack ONE VOTING MACHINE!

WTF "tried" to get a piece of ass! What did he do to "try"?

It's small wonder the fool predicted Zimmerman would be convicted of "something" in the Martin death case trial! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Didn't you TRY to tell us that a fictional quasi governmental organization in Galveston lied to the public about sharks not being in the water?

Didn't you TRY to tell us that drivers are required to have a permit to pass the security kiosks on the UTcampus?

Like Twitler, you need to stop deflecting from the real issue at hand.

You're a liar and a fraud.

TRY and convince us otherwise.
Plus I work and pay taxes so you guys on fixed income .... Originally Posted by MT Pockets
So you know how I earn my income ...

.... presumptive little fool aren't you?

There are several knuckleheads on here that claim to know all about me. Apparently, you aren't one of them. Are you going to start now?

In fact one of them is posting in the forum right now ...

.. he said he would kick my ass from "Austin" (he doesn't actually live in Austin, but like a lot of "want-a-be's" he claims "Austin") to Houston ....

... then he asked me what kind of shape I was in!!!!

Now about you earning a living? Get to it, I am.

There also may be some folks on here who have a "fixed income" because that's the level upon which they draw down on their "nest egg" for their retirement .... but also have a "bonus" at the end of the year for discretionary spending, like chasing pussy! (The bonus comes from the trade earnings!) I'm sure you're looking forward to those days.
Voting machines are not connected to the internet you fucking idiot. They would have to be tampered with on site. Show us the proof shithead. Who's the conspiracy theorist? Dumbass. Originally Posted by bambino
Too many to choose from. You pick one you like LOL!
https://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=m...+rig+elections
So you know how I earn my income ...

.... presumptive little fool aren't you?

There are several knuckleheads on here that claim to know all about me. Apparently, you aren't one of them. Are you going to start now?

In fact one of them is posting in the forum right now ...

.. he said he would kick my ass from "Austin" (he doesn't actually live in Austin, but like a lot of "want-a-be's" he claims "Austin") to Houston ....

... then he asked me what kind of shape I was in!!!!

Now about you earning a living? Get to it, I am.

There also may be some folks on here who have a "fixed income" because that's the level upon which they draw down on their "nest egg" for their retirement .... but also have a "bonus" at the end of the year for discretionary spending, like chasing pussy! (The bonus comes from the trade earnings!) I'm sure you're looking forward to those days. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I let Bambino blow me and he let me use his magic mirror that let him be such a know it all.
Maybe you should read my tag line. I have adapted to your way of insulting people with slanderous assertions

And I have no comments on your Novel about somebody said blah blah and you said blah blah....
I am sure glad you " showed them"
So thanks for the lesson in how some folks "financials" work. I just go out and pick berries off the bushes and trap squirrels. LOL!
Just another moron that buys the Trump/Russia collusion bs! Despite being investigated for Russian ties since before the election there is still NO EVIDENCE!!!!
Just another moron that buys the Trump/Russia collusion bs! Despite being investigated for Russian ties since before the election there is still NO EVIDENCE!!!! Originally Posted by Cowboyfan82
But as Pelosi said "we must convict him first, to find out what evidence there is.."
Where did she say that?

Chapter and verse, you fargin' icehole!
Where did she say that?

Chapter and verse, you fargin' icehole! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
she didn't, its a sarcastic play on "we have to vote for it to find out whats in it.' on Obamacare legislation.
I guess assup's sarcasm meter is on holiday..
I guess assup's sarcasm meter is on holiday... Originally Posted by garhkal
You need to dumb it down to oinkboy's level by using a snick and snort translator.