Ketanji Brown Jackson

This was my moment of brilliance and humor. The second question wipes that stupid smile off her face.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
ACB made a complete fool of our soon to be Vice President.

If this these two were characters in Aldus Huxley’s book “Brave New World”, ACB would be an “Alpha+,”, Harris would be an “epsilon minus semi moron”.

Of course, since “knee pads” has become VP, being a fool is an every day occursnce.
ACB made a complete fool of our soon to be Vice President.

If this these two were characters in Aldus Huxley’s book “Brave New World”, ACB would be an “Alpha+,”, Harris would be an “epsilon minus semi moron”.

Of course, since “knee pads” has become VP, being a fool is an every day occursnce. Originally Posted by Jackie S
What the fuck does that mean? Do you know she already is our Vice President?

I think you meant to say soon to be "ex"? You have a few minutes to correct it. But I already quoted the symptoms of your illness.

What the fuck does that mean? Do you know she already is our Vice President?

I think you meant to say soon to be "ex"? You have a few minutes to correct it. But I already quoted the symptoms of your illness.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

are you dense or just posting like it? Harris was a Senator at the time of Coney Barrett's confirmation.

and Harris did ask stupid fucktard questions and made a fool of herself, her one talent besides blowing tube steak.
are you dense.... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
For many folks it's necessary to ask simpler questions. Those big five letter words are challenging!
are you dense.... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
For many folks it's necessary to ask simpler questions. Those big five letter words are challenging .... for them!
are you dense or just posting like it? Harris was a Senator at the time of Coney Barrett's confirmation.

and Harris did ask stupid fucktard questions and made a fool of herself, her one talent besides blowing tube steak. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That's not nice. Dense? I wonder where you learned that word.

For many folks it's necessary to ask simpler questions. Those big five letter words are challenging! Originally Posted by LexusLover

For many folks here it only takes . . .

For many folks it's necessary to ask simpler questions. Those big five letter words are challenging .... for them! Originally Posted by LexusLover
one post to make their point. Lex Luthor doubles down on his stupid insecurities.

US v. Rabinowitz

https://www.oyez.org/cases/1940-1955/339us56

It is a fair summary of history to say that the safeguards of liberty have frequently been forged in controversies involving not very nice people. And so, while we are concerned here with a shabby defrauder, we must deal with his case in the context of what are really the great themes expressed by the Fourth Amendment. A disregard of the historic materials underlying the Amendment does not answer them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G6xu-J_Dmc

and Harris did ask stupid fucktard questions and made a fool of herself, her one talent besides blowing tube steak. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
This is proof that in his terminal phase of “Bidenism”, he is so quick to be “cute” that he forgets how to read.

My mistake for assuming he knew that at that hearing, “knee pads” was a Senator.
This is proof that in his terminal phase of “Bidenism”, he is so quick to be “cute” that he forgets how to read.

My mistake for assuming he knew that at that hearing, “knee pads” was a Senator. Originally Posted by Jackie S

The sentence should have been written better. And you still can't come up with anything, except your assumptions like another dumbass who thinks he knows how other people voted, proving I'm a Biden supporter.

But thats okay. I'll just assume you're so weak you need others to defend you.

P.S.

Being cute is natural for me.

one post to make their point. Lex Luthor doubles down on his stupid insecurities. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Here's some help ...

You keep showing why you voted for Bitten/Kumola.
The sentence should have been written better. And you still can't come up with anything, except your assumptions like another dumbass who thinks he knows how other people voted, proving I'm a Biden supporter.

But thats okay. I'll just assume you're so weak you need others to defend you.

P.S.

Being cute is natural for me. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

everyone knows you are a member of the SCS ..

Sanders Clown Show

If you support KBJ, you're a groomer.. it's that fcuking simple.
Here's some help ...

You keep showing why you voted for Bitten/Kumola. Originally Posted by LexusLover

You keep proving to everyone you're angry after being disbarred.

If you support KBJ, you're a groomer.. it's that fcuking simple. Originally Posted by texassapper

"Alternative form of marriage."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2WOp0qA5bc

What the fuck!
You keep .... Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Like I said: You need one of these.
For many folks it's necessary to ask simpler questions. Those big five letter words are challenging! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Especially when it relates to reading comprehension. And just to make sure no one uses the opportunity to post personal comments about people, even if not true, I was referencing being able to comprehend board rules, which are relatively simple in structure and word choice, when someone actually has the intellectual capacity to understand rules and to be aware that they apply to all people.
53 yes votes. Done deal.

Welcome Justice Jackson