Members You Miss...

It was nice seeing a few old friends while I was home. Won't be so long the next time. JJ behave yourself the next couple months. See you all soon. Originally Posted by Vern0065
at least a few day so get my truck back,
So I take it your not waiting at that next bar.
  • Laker
  • 04-17-2014, 09:57 AM
It's been almost a month since anyone has heard from Perry Eh.
He reviewed Frankie about a month ago... and no one has heard from Frankie in a month or so....
He had bloody Mary's with Frankie the last time they were seen....
I wonder if they eloped????

You da man Perry!!!! Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Paul, sorry to ruin your wish from Mr. P, although he deeply desired to run away with Ms Fine, not at this time, well unless he was holding out on me and concocted a new escape plan!! He is just temporarily out of commission, is having a tune-up, and when all moving parts are sycroonized will be back!

Have to let him announce his where-for-abouts when his above mentioned syncronization has been completed!
  • Laker
  • 04-17-2014, 10:10 AM
I would have to say ELI , ASTON , DEEPTHINKER, Originally Posted by Nigel007again
Nigel, I have to agree totally with your selections!! Aston's Yellow Hummer saga was and is a classic!! As was his knowlege of the many at the time available MP's!!

DT's travelogues were miniseries in the hobby world and should be picked up and put into video productions!! Also was he gift of articulating the verbage in his posts!

And Eli, Eli was just a mentor and "The Man' for many of us, and one of the first in our area of novels in the art of mutual pleasures between provider and her playboy!!

i would add TCreative and LAP, both mods form Texas during my personal golden years of ASPD introduction and participation.
I miss LJ7!
Oh that's right, can't miss him if he doesn't go away!
  • Doove
  • 04-17-2014, 04:04 PM
There are a few members i'd like to miss.
We tied the knot, but no ring

I have no idea where Perryeh is :/

I have a crap phone at the moment and need to still choose something brand new...plus I have been taking care of my grans a lot since January..I miss all of you and hope to post more often in the future xoxoxoxo
There are a few members i'd like to miss. Originally Posted by Doove
why? ...you an intolerant bastard who only wants people to think the way you say they should think? ...sounds like typical liberal progressive fascism
  • Doove
  • 04-17-2014, 08:34 PM
why? ...you an intolerant bastard who only wants people to think the way you say they should think? ...sounds like typical liberal progressive fascism Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Yeah, that's it.
Yeah, that's it. Originally Posted by Doove
...ding ding ding winning!
We tied the knot, but no ring Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
She is bequeathed to another; woe and despair mark the rest of my days in forlorn desperation.
Yeah, that's it. Originally Posted by Doove
Reading this with a lisp... Wearing skinny jeans
It's been almost a month since anyone has heard from Perry Eh.
He reviewed Frankie about a month ago... and no one has heard from Frankie in a month or so....
He had bloody Mary's with Frankie the last time they were seen....
I wonder if they eloped????

You da man Perry!!!! Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

PWY - Yeah we nearly tied the knot, I wanted to spend the Honeymoon in NF - NY and she said no way.............
Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
J.J. LMFAO......

We tied the knot, but no ring

I have no idea where Perryeh is :/

I have a crap phone at the moment and need to still choose something brand new...plus I have been taking care of my grans a lot since January..I miss all of you and hope to post more often in the future xoxoxoxo Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Frankie - Get a better phone and dial *69 - I'll cum a running!!
GP, can't be much longer now right homie??
GP, can't be much longer now right homie?? Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
I wonder if he'll stick around or if he will come out swinging and be banned in 4 hours.