Providers Under $

Not the same girl. Originally Posted by slowmover
thanks Slowmover.
does Jayne have a fixed incall? if so, where? any idea why she has no ECCIE reviews in more than 2 years?
I think Jayne uses whatever hotel she may currently be at. I can't see her being stable enough, for a permanent Incall
  • Go4it
  • 09-07-2014, 11:11 AM
Jayne just posted a new ad today. Great fun. She can be a little strange to some folks, but she is OK in mine. Treat her right and she is a good find.
Jayne just posted a new ad today. Great fun. She can be a little strange to some folks, but she is OK in mine. Treat her right and she is a good find. Originally Posted by Go4it
i had to email her since her pm box was full never heard back from her. tried her pm box a few more times was still full. was very intrested in her but she never replied all well.
Has anyone tried Roxanna, provider in ECCIE?
She seems to be located in Lewisville. Her rates are very good, and her tits look better. However, I don't see any reviews. I am very surprised.
She seems to be located in Lewisville. Her rates are very good, and her tits look better. However, I don't see any reviews. I am very surprised. Originally Posted by Alex_A
she's got plenty of reviews, I saw her in May of last year.. absolutely worth it.
I have seen her. Decent rub. TUMA which was a first but ok. Great value for the money. Voice doesn't go with the person. Little bazaar squeaky voice. Good for what ails ya.

Knighthawk
I need to learn to use this site the right way!!!
I don't see Roxanna's reviews when I check her Showcase. Damn, I cannot be that stupid!!

Any hints for this newbie?
I don't see Roxanna's reviews when I check her Showcase. Damn, I cannot be that stupid!!

Any hints for this newbie? Originally Posted by Alex_A
Look on her profile not the showcase.

Any hints for this newbie? Originally Posted by Alex_A
im new like you but thanks to a few providers and some clients i have learned the ins and out so far. Never knew hobbying would be like this. Welcoem to the 21st centruy
She seems to be located in Lewisville. Her rates are very good, and her tits look better. However, I don't see any reviews. I am very surprised. Originally Posted by Alex_A
Saw her about a month ago.. Great "head" on her shoulders.
Any links to her?
Debra is back
972 277 7691
She is running specials
Great time
You mean gilf debra