No glove and lots of love - Barebacking in the hobby

Lord

Go reread the thread (not just your one post). Triple dog dare ya.

You ripped that guy a new one because he posted an ISO for a stripper slide and you and a female mod chastised him for wanting bbfs. Then asked him if he even thought about how that made you FEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!! Whaaaaaaah! hahaha

Now here you are. In a city you openly dislike, spouting off about this and that, "dictionary.com, pharma, bbw, bitch, rates, blah blah blah somebody please stick a dick in my mouth blah fucking blah."

Who's instigating what?

Girl bye.

Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Why are you such a bitch to people on the Internet?
Go take out your anger at the gym.
Go take out your anger at the gym. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie

Best. Burn. Ever.

I did want to pop on and thank everyone who gave me kudos for being honest. Work was crazy today so I didn't have time for the friendly banter and multiple replies to this thread.

I still managed to get me some cock and soak my sheets though!
GAME SET AND MATCH! Originally Posted by Richardson570
Milfy claimed to have the equivalent education and training of a pharmacist. Hence the PhD reference. They're both doctoral degrees. Every pharmacist I know has gone to school at least 8yrs. That's above a master's and falls under PhD level of education. Yes you can go as few as 6yrs and be licensed, but most employers in the US require a Bachelors in Pharm, Master of Pharm and then Doctor of Pharm.

You must be a cowgirls fan. Getting all excited over nothing. Heh

During incubation is when HIV is most contagious. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
...Interesting.

Go take out your anger at the gym. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
I'm only a bitch to people who are fake as fuck. Congratulations. You win.

Best. Burn. Ever. Originally Posted by milfy2002
Lmao. You said burn.
Seeing a gif of a man hitting a woman like that MAKES ME FUCKING SICK!!!

And there's NOTHING REMOTELY FUNNY about it.
Ladies bring that cattiness down and stick to the topic..
Seeing a gif of a man hitting a woman like that MAKES ME FUCKING SICK!!!

And there's NOTHING REMOTELY FUNNY about it. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
My apologies, Rambro.

Don't worry. It's just pretend.

Ladies bring that cattiness down and stick to the topic.. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Yes sir.
Sure.

Maybe a pie in the face or, a little nudge into a pool. There's a little humor in these instances.

But that.....
Sure.

Maybe a pie in the face or, a little nudge into a pool. There's a little humor in these instances.

But that..... Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Pie in the face? Wtf? How about a facial or something like the money shot!
Damn man you're slippin..fuck that censored stuff.
Whatever.

If you're going to ATTEMPT to be funny, then use something that's ACTUALLY funny.
Sure.

But that..... Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Oh, that's just what she does. She just picks fights with people all of the time. Never has there been a day on eccie when THN doesn't find someone to be a childish brat to.
She does is all of the time.
She tries to pick on people who she thinks are weak minded, but the reality is - she's the weakest mind of the entire board.

Have a great day!
Milfy claimed to have the equivalent education and training of a pharmacist. Hence the PhD reference. They're both doctoral degrees. Every pharmacist I know has gone to school at least 8yrs. That's above a master's and falls under PhD level of education. Yes you can go as few as 6yrs and be licensed, but most employers in the US require a Bachelors in Pharm, Master of Pharm and then Doctor of Pharm.

I'm only a bitch to people who are fake as fuck. Congratulations. You win.

Lmao. You said burn. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
1) That's the lamest backtrack ever. Why not just admit you didn't know what you were talking about.
2) "fake as fuck" on the Internet? Are you 12? If you act this way in person and you were my mother I would be "embarrassed as fuck" to be seen with you.
3) doesn't Milfy have you on ignore and not reply to you at all, yet you keep replying to her? For christs sake. It's amazing that she's running circles around you!

To keep this on topic..

Since Milfy openly admits that she does bbfs
And that's what this thread is about
And Milfy is owning THN...

Well, that just makes my morning!
With an attitude like hers I can't understand why anyone would pay to fuck that bitch
With an attitude like hers I can't understand why anyone would pay to fuck that bitch Originally Posted by Richardson570
Shoot, I wouldn't fuck her bareback for free with someone else's cock.

IDGAF about people insulting my intelligence, I know who I am and I know what I do for my patients.

I also know I've got a naughty side that likes BB, squirting, and GBs. Guess you could say I'm well rounded!

And yes, round is a shape and I own it! More cushion for the pushin'.
I think this thread has gotten way out of hand. The name calling and dog piling is ridiculous. As supposed adults, we should be able to get out point across without resorting to such juvenile behavior. If you bareback, fine. If you don't, fine. State your side and move the fuck on. Damn Gina.
I'm so glad I can separate the internet from reality. Obviously, the people who know me and come see me can too. I guess they like me because I'm consistent, honest, safe and give great service. Crazy right?

I'm pretty sure Mojojo requested the ladies to settle down. I may toss it up a little here and there, but I'm not so ate up with it that I can't help myself.

I haven't condemned anyone for their lifestyle, just gave my personal opinion. And if other people are allowed to defend themselves on this board then so can I. Sorry if you don't like the way I do it, but that's your problem - not mine.

Hope you ALL have a great weekend.