Dead candidate walking...

But he'll never lose the urges to drop to his knees to work a 'hole or swishy walk, even if there could be a successful gender reassignment surgery. But his body has been a EUNUCH for so long, it would probably out-right reject some attached gonads as a foreign "body" and they'd shrivel up and die. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Well, I admit it's not an easy decision... it must be hell to be woomby. At least he will appreciate how we feel EMPATHY for him, even if we don't always show it as well as his fellow Arkansas pervert/mentor Slick "Ahh feels yo pain" Willie (bites lower lip for emphasis).
Brilliant idea, sewer rat! Let's allow everyone in our government to use their own private servers! Then they can hide everything they do from those pesky FOIA requests and Congressional subpoenas! Let's make our government completely opaque to its citizens, and 100% transparent to the Russians and Chinese!

Got any other bright ideas, cocksucker?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Why does making them private somehow equal making them transparent to the chinese and russians? I think that's another one of your famous false dichotomies.
From the link:

My use of personal email was allowed by the State Department.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0e7117ba8cf56 Originally Posted by flghtr65

You're just whetting my appetite, flighty... how about some NAMES? Who at State allowed it? Who knew about it and when did they know? And why didn't anyone at State tell the House Committee about it immediately after they subpoenaed Hillary's emails?

NAMES, FLIGHTY, NAMES!

Willfully ignorant bloviating turd. I think that makes you the typical republitard.

Why is he an idiot? If not for shooting the kid? Originally Posted by WombRaider
For the shit he did after the shooting. He knew he was under the microscope and he still did dumb ass shit. The shooting was justified. Trayvon Martin got exactly what he deserved. You can't attacked someone and then cry foul when you get shot. This is the typical leftist mantra. Whine and cry when the outcome doesn't go your way.

WombRaider, an admitted hypocrite, racist and liar. Why are you still here?
For the shit he did after the shooting. He knew he was under the microscope and he still did dumb ass shit. The shooting was justified. Trayvon Martin got exactly what he deserved. You can't attacked someone and then cry foul when you get shot. This is the typical leftist mantra. Whine and cry when the outcome doesn't go your way.

WombRaider, an admitted hypocrite, racist and liar. Why are you still here? Originally Posted by Budman
So let me see if I get this right. After the shooting, when he KNEW he was under the microscope, he did stupid shit. Do you think it's that hard to believe that BEFORE the shooting, when he WASN'T under the microscope, he did something stupid when it comes to shooting Martin? Got what he deserved? What would you do if some fucking nutbag was following you around at night and you didn't know who the fuck it was. I don't see how you put this on Martin.

I'll be here to point out your lies and hatred as long as you see fit to spew them. You're a disgusting excuse for a human being and I feel sorry for you. Must be hell to live with such hatred in your heart and ignorance running amok in your mind.
So let me see if I get this right. After the shooting, when he KNEW he was under the microscope, he did stupid shit. Do you think it's that hard to believe that BEFORE the shooting, when he WASN'T under the microscope, he did something stupid when it comes to shooting Martin? Got what he deserved? What would you do if some fucking nutbag was following you around at night and you didn't know who the fuck it was. I don't see how you put this on Martin.

I'll be here to point out your lies and hatred as long as you see fit to spew them. You're a disgusting excuse for a human being and I feel sorry for you. Must be hell to live with such hatred in your heart and ignorance running amok in your mind. Originally Posted by WombRaider

I would call the cops. Martin was beating Zimmerman's ass. Zimmerman was able to pull his weapon and shoot Martin. Who would not do the same thing? If you are in a situation where you fear for your life then most will do whatever they can, by any means possible, to extradite themselves from the situation. Martin was anything but a good guy. He was a thug that felt like he could beat somebody without consequence. He was wrong.

Why are we rehashing the Zimmerman / Martin case? I merely pointed out how you only believe in innocent until proven guilty when it is about Hillary. You certainly didn't follow that mantra when these other cases were still being investigated.

Why are we rehashing the Zimmerman / Martin case? I merely pointed out how you only believe in innocent until proven guilty when it is about Hillary. You certainly didn't follow that mantra when these other cases were still being investigated.

WombRaider, an admitted hypocrite, racist and liar. Why are you still here? Originally Posted by Budman
You brought it up, not me. Yeah, why would you want to know the truth, since you've got it all figured out in your head and the black guy got what he deserved. I wasn't even a member here when these other things happened, so how would you know what I said about them?

I'll be here to point out your lies and hatred as long as you see fit to spew them. You're a disgusting excuse for a human being and I feel sorry for you. Must be hell to live with such hatred in your heart and ignorance running amok in your mind.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
You'd be the disgusting POS excuse for a human being, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Zimmerman is the one who DID call the cops, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Martin called his girlfriend and told her he thought he was being followed by a rent-a-cop, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Instead of trotting his delinquent ass to his pappy's girlfriend's crib, Martin thought he could get the drop on and give a rent-a-cop a beat down before he partook of his recreational *purple dr@nk*, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Martin reaped what he sowed, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I would call the cops. Martin was beating Zimmerman's ass. Zimmerman was able to pull his weapon and shoot Martin. Who would not do the same thing? If you are in a situation where you fear for your life then most will do whatever they can, by any means possible, to extradite themselves from the situation. Martin was anything but a good guy. He was a thug that felt like he could beat somebody without consequence. He was wrong.

Zimmerman shouldn't have been following people around in the dark like some rent-a-cop wannabe real cop. Martin being a good guy or not doesn't have anything to do with whether he deserved what he got. He was a kid who was being followed and didn't know what for.
You'd be the disgusting POS excuse for a human being, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Zimmerman is the one who DID call the cops, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Martin called his girlfriend and told her he thought he was being followed by a rent-a-cop, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Instead of trotting his delinquent ass to his pappy's girlfriend's crib, Martin thought he could get the drop on and give a rent-a-cop a beat down before he partook of his recreational *purple dr@nk*, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Martin reaped what he sowed, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You'll reap what you sow one day too... I won't be there to see it, but the universe has a way of working it out.
You brought it up, not me. Yeah, why would you want to know the truth, since you've got it all figured out in your head and the black guy got what he deserved. I wasn't even a member here when these other things happened, so how would you know what I said about them? Originally Posted by WombRaider

Of course you weren't UC. It is quite obvious you changed your handle. Try feeding that bullshit to someone that might actually believe you.

Of course you weren't UC. It is quite obvious you changed your handle. Try feeding that bullshit to someone that might actually believe you.

I see you're trying what already failed for COG. Good luck with that. I'll be here long after you get tired of being told you're a racist liar. The truth is you're a disgusting, close-minded mouthbreather. By all means, remain ignorant. Cling to your bible and your guns. It's all you idiots know.
You brought it up, not me. Yeah, why would you want to know the truth, since you've got it all figured out in your head and the black guy got what he deserved. I wasn't even a member here when these other things happened, so how would you know what I said about them? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're right I did bring it up. Only to point out more hypocrisy by you. You are sad excuse for a man. An admitted hypocrite, racist and liar and you wonder why no one believes a word you say. It might be time for a new handle so you can try and reinvent yourself again.

You're right I did bring it up. Only to point out more hypocrisy by you. You are sad excuse for a man. An admitted hypocrite, racist and liar and you wonder why no one believes a word you say. It might be time for a new handle so you can try and reinvent yourself again.

Don't bring it up and then ask why we're talking about it. Makes you look like a goddamn fool. Everyone is a hypocrite at some point in their life. I just recognize that as truth. Same goes for liar. Racist is your choice, not mine. And that's the TROOF.

Keep it up cocksucker, I got nothing but time.