At last! A way to get rid of IBHankering...

Another bump for the tranny fuckee. Originally Posted by ExNYer

You will always be a http://www.biography.com/people/benedict-arnold-9189320
While it's at the top -- Originally Posted by I B Hankering

<----In Bred Hankering another king of the dipshits Lower kingdom.
You will always be a http://www.biography.com/people/benedict-arnold-9189320 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
And you will always be a:

You've got quite a loyal following IBIdiot!

It's amazing you can't get more votes for anything... Maybe we can get CC to sticky this thread, too!
Originally Posted by JCM800

BUMP for the tranny fuckee:

Your sister says you still owe her for that last session, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

In Bred Hankering the ass fucked parrot has resurfaced once again.
Your sister says you still owe her for that last session, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The only inbreeding going on around here is YOU and IFFY, you stupid Confederate sympathizing tranny fuckee.

The only inbreeding going on around here is YOU and IFFY, you stupid Confederate sympathizing tranny fuckee.

Originally Posted by ExNYer
Is it TRUE? .......... You know........Incest is the BEST? ....Tell your sister to forget it... I did not know, she had been FUCKING her brother.
Is that what you tell your son, Simple jack, you fucking hillbilly moron? You know, the kid you kept in the closet all those years, shielded from the evil preachings of Mr. Rogers?
Is it TRUE? .......... You know........Incest is the BEST? ....Tell your sister to forget it... I did not know, she had been FUCKING her brother. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Whiffy is a expert on that subject.
Is it TRUE? .......... You know........Incest is the BEST? ....Tell your sister to forget it... I did not know, she had been FUCKING her brother. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
OK, everybody, time of a POLL. Whose family portrait is this:

Choice A: IBHankering,

OR

Choice B: IIFFOFRDB?

It is a tough choice, but I am going with "B" due to IFFY's tie-breaking choice of banjo music in the music thread the National Sandbox.
I think IB is IFFY's mother and father...