Wake up.

No I'm not.
Just that the staff is smarter than I thought! Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Let's not go there...
Let's not go there... Originally Posted by Wakeup
That must be for Mr. Spice. I doubt I would ever have the pleasure of going anywhere with WU.
HEH (Ooooh! ... FEEL ... the ... POWER!) ... Now if you could get OH to STFU, that would be impressive. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Wouldn't that be grand..........Probably never happen....OL HO is back with her unbridled arrogance and inane, profane, and obnoxious rhetoric....and to what end ?

To attack and eviscerate one the boards most active and witty members: Wake up

Which begs the question......Shouldn't old cows be put out to pasture ?
Which begs the question......Shouldn't old cows be put out to pasture ? Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES
I thought old cows ended up as Big Macs™.
Who thinks you and I are the same person? That's absurd. The Mods know that's absolute BS. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Well obviously a moderator or two does because from your statement you indicate that someone has asked you as well.

I've been asked by several people. Have to admit, it would be smart to agree with me and then be shitty. But the tip off should be to everyone I'd never do a no review. Not saying people aren't within their right; I just wouldn't do a no review if I was doing reviews for a fake fucktard handle.

I used to think it was a ladies' fake fucktard handle in the beginning too. I even thought I knew who it was.

Wouldn't that be grand..........Probably never happen....OL HO is back with her unbridled arrogance and inane, profane, and obnoxious rhetoric....and to what end ?

To attack and eviscerate one the boards most active and witty members: Wake up

Which begs the question......Shouldn't old cows be put out to pasture ? Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES
Oh, hey there! Who'd you shoplift from today? Shall we revisit that topic? Linck for those to care to know the history.
Stupid question Squabby---Even a clueless Ol Ho outta know JESSE JAMES robs banks
Well obviously a moderator or two does because from your statement you indicate that someone has asked you as well.

I've been asked by several people. Have to admit, it would be smart to agree with me and then be shitty. But the tip off should be to everyone I'd never do a no review. Not saying people aren't within their right; I just wouldn't do a no review if I was doing reviews for a fake fucktard handle.

I used to think it was a ladies' fake fucktard handle in the beginning too. I even thought I knew who it was.
Linck for those to care to know the history. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Nope. No one has ever asked me that question. I have been on the board for a long time and occasionally cause some rabble rousing and rules violations and, well, the mods have a job to do.
I thought old cows ended up as Big Macs™. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Thanks for the heads up C.B. I didn't know that Yikes....Imagine the scenario

Here it comes......on the run O.H. in a bun....Dayyum I don't think I will ever eat at Mickey D's again
Thanks for the heads up C.B. Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES
Please, it's cb - not to be confused with CB, CD, CDB or LD's BBC.
Stupid question Squabby---Even a clueless Ol Ho outta know JESSE JAMES robs hookers Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES
FIFY

Thanks for the heads up C.B. I didn't know that Yikes....Imagine the scenario

Here it comes......on the run O.H. in a bun....Dayyum I don't think I will ever eat at Mickey D's again Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES
Not that I don't just luv, luv, luv everything to be about me, but what does this have to do with Peachez, his no lack of haters or his predicament? Just askin'.
Maybe JJ is WUs transvestite handle
Maybe JJ is WUs transvestite handle Originally Posted by dearhunter
Watt the flock you talkin' 'bout?
Maybe JJ is WUs transvestite handle

Watt the flock you talkin' 'bout? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Originally Posted by dearhunter
I thinck he's saying the only way to make it relevant to the topic is if it's relevant to Peachez. I'm pretty sure he's not calling Peachez a tranny. But he may be calling JJ's persona a tranny, fake or both. That's my take on it anyway. However in Peachez' defense, I don't think he has a tranny, fake fucktard handle.
Maybe JJ is WUs transvestite handle Originally Posted by dearhunter
Watt the flock you talkin' 'bout? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I thinck he's saying the only way to make it relevant to the topic is if it's relevant to Peachez. I'm pretty sure he's not calling Peachez a tranny. But he may be calling JJ's persona a tranny, fake or both. That's my take on it anyway. However in Peachez' defense, I don't think he has a tranny, fake fucktard handle. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Ol' Ho' misses the joke, as usual.