That Ass

Damn Serenity I would luv to sample that ass.
Honky Tonk Badonkadonk

THAT ASS theme song

[QUOTE=Vannah;1058947141]Just reposting these since Tinypic removed them. This booty can't be censored.

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1[/QUOTE

Damn +1000
Thanks, everyone! Seeing these comments after a long weekend just made my Monday. I figured this angle could also be appreciated.

That can be appreciated at any angle...but only so much we can tell in a photo. Need to see it live in 3D
Thanks, everyone! Seeing these comments after a long weekend just made my Monday. I figured this angle could also be appreciated.

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1 Originally Posted by Vannah
Good lord, I don't know how much more of this I can take, I just want to pull that little black strip of fabric to the side....
I just had to go Off Topic

damnnnnmnmnn

Damn is right. I felt so out of my league in her presence. Insanely hot.
Just reposting these since Tinypic removed them. This booty can't be censored.

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1 Originally Posted by Vannah

I can now say without hesitation that this is a top shelf ass. Running through my hobby experiences in my head, that ass is in the top 2 and so is her overall attitude and skill! Several guys have stated her pics don't do her justice, that's 100% true and these pics are no different. That booty pops out in person, it has to be seen up close to be truly appreciated!

A true challenger to the ATF throne...
Staff Edit - Image Violation - Photo Removed - Biomed1
I can now say without hesitation that this is a top shelf ass. Running through my hobby experiences in my head, that ass is in the top 2 and so is her overall attitude and skill! Several guys have stated her pics don't do her justice, that's 100% true and these pics are no different. That booty pops out in person, it has to be seen up close to be truly appreciated!

A true challenger to the ATF throne... Originally Posted by RJinLR
I'm blushing. You are just far too kind!

Damn Vannah

A true challenger to the ATF throne... Originally Posted by RJinLR
I have to agree with you RJ, Vannah is a treasure...her beauty is only matched by her sweetness and skills. Anybody would be hard pressed to find a more complete provider in this area. Not to mention I'm a huge fan of her ass. Love the new pics Vannah!
  • BK
  • 12-16-2016, 06:50 PM
Man it's been too long,.. I've got to see it again, looks like Vanna has been working it...
looks like felima ain't got no ass an vanna got to dam much