This is my official RETIREMENT thread... (This is old, She is not retired- NYr)

I'm retired. I am out of the hobby. I actually retired last week, but decided the time had come to make it official.

My parting words are...

Good-bye Eccie.

Originally Posted by KittyLamour
When you get a Chance please send me the money for that stereo, k? thanks...

happy RETIREMENT!
Hunni I get a thrill out of responding to your attempts to bring me down. LOL it's really quite flattering to know that you all commenting negatively... Originally Posted by KittyLamour
So what's your problem then? You're retired Kitty, enjoy that you're a legend. And appears from what others are saying you got a lot of money out of this place, more than what you earned.
When you get a Chance please send me the money for that stereo, k? thanks...

happy RETIREMENT! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Well, sorry hunni, but in this life you can't always get what you want...espcially when you're talking about an imaginary stereo in your head.

When your delusions take control of your actions and start rambling on about my retirement instead of showing some proof or some texts, emails, pms, receipt...anything. Doctrines, Bibles, letterheads, invoices, anything you swear by or validate as your proof of your delusions. If not, Ladies and gentlemen of eccie, you have just witnessed your first bat shit crazy hobbyist who obsesses over things he just can't afford.

When I do retire I will be sure to buy you a stereo, only mine will come with receipts...

ps I think I said you know my number if you want to contact me and speak about this crazy radio you're crying about like a baby. This just shows everyone where your funds are and perhaps you shouldn't be on a hobby site where you can't even afford to hobby let alone buy an invisible radio.

Thanks.

Next Bitch....

So what's your problem then? You're retired Kitty, enjoy that you're a legend. And appears from what others are saying you got a lot of money out of this place, more than what you earned. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Since we're on the subject of money, let's talk about money hunni, where's mine? Where's mine that you contributed to any of my retirement rumors?

I'll be sure to hold my very own "Kitty Lamour- The Legend- Retirement Party" so we can then see if you show up bearing gifts... oh wait....that just might be the only time you could and would ever be able to comment on a subject of any financial or retirement goals that I have, so until then, buddy you should probably hold your breath. Clearly I'm not going anywhere. (Must drive you insane, kinda like that crazy person talking about a non existent stereo)

I'm kindof starting to see the connection between you fucks, yall are the only ones who will suck each others dicks for free like yall been doing all over my shit.

If you don't like me, well hunni, go pay someone else... Isn't that what you do?

Don't make this personal, this is business. So, get out your feelings, man the fuck up cause youre a grown ass quote unquote MAN. Real men don't act like drama queens. So focus on your own goals and worrying about others. I'm sure your retirement is coming up... perhaps you should find a companion I hear solitude can be brutal in your age.

#dontbeaslobbyist
Well, sorry hunni, but in this life you can't always get what you want...espcially when you're talking about an imaginary stereo in your head.

When your delusions take control of your actions and start rambling on about my retirement instead of showing some proof or some texts, emails, pms, receipt...anything. Doctrines, Bibles, letterheads, invoices, anything you swear by or validate as your proof of your delusions. If not, Ladies and gentlemen of eccie, you have just witnessed your first bat shit crazy hobbyist who obsesses over things he just can't afford.

When I do retire I will be sure to buy you a stereo, only mine will come with receipts...

ps I think I said you know my number if you want to contact me and speak about this crazy radio you're crying about like a baby. This just shows everyone where your funds are and perhaps you shouldn't be on a hobby site where you can't even afford to hobby let alone buy an invisible radio.

Thanks.

Next Bitch....

Since we're on the subject of money, let's talk about money hunni, where's mine? Where's mine that you contributed to any of my retirement rumors?

I'll be sure to hold my very own "Kitty Lamour- The Legend- Retirement Party" so we can then see if you show up bearing gifts... oh wait....that just might be the only time you could and would ever be able to comment on a subject of any financial or retirement goals that I have, so until then, buddy you should probably hold your breath. Clearly I'm not going anywhere. (Must drive you insane, kinda like that crazy person talking about a non existent stereo)

I'm kindof starting to see the connection between you fucks, yall are the only ones who will suck each others dicks for free like yall been doing all over my shit.

If you don't like me, well hunni, go pay someone else... Isn't that what you do?

Don't make this personal, this is business. So, get out your feelings, man the fuck up cause youre a grown ass quote unquote MAN. Real men don't act like drama queens. So focus on your own goals and worrying about others. I'm sure your retirement is coming up... perhaps you should find a companion I hear solitude can be brutal in your age.

#dontbeaslobbyist
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
So you ARE retiring afterall???good luck!! stay safe
I just called, the message said this number is no longer in service ..
I have two phones hunni so I can keep track of what client calls from where... Feel free to call either one.

214-367-0275 or 318-404-8691
I just called, the message said this number is no longer in service .. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I called the other number, and the lady said it was the dallas senior center
The other is a Ford Dealership in Arlington
God speed and happy trails...
Heh
I hope she likes cat facts!!!
Kitty puts the "perv" in impervious (to sound advice).
RETIRED HO's MAKE SOME NOISE IN THE COEDZ
I called the other number, and the lady said it was the dallas senior center Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Can't believe I missed this - love it!

Oddly I don't miss Kitty now that she's retired, it's like she never went away.
Why is one of the #'s based out of Louisiana?