Rules on Outing

• R.M.
  • 03-02-2017, 10:00 AM
Hey why you posting my ride I use to pick up my hoes for??

Especially now that I'm trying to stay low key...

I heard people has been stealing that type of cars out there
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Yeah my bad. I hear those type of cars are really popular on Cuban Tuesday or is that Wednesday?
Don't you know when you have been exposed??

Submarine racer is also you! Ricky= Rockerrick people also called out That outting cunty bandle of yours.

Should I post the links and make you look more stupid??

If you would stay barking in your corner away from me, I wouldn't expose your muti-handle galore ass.

Please go bark at someone else now.
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Right, and you and other idiot armchair moderators are never wrong right?
How many handles have you called Sam Houston?
Why is it Staff who knows more than you do not agree?
Why don't you call him by a name? That's your outing M.O. isn't it?
Lots of post of you being a outing whore to be found.
Deflect away, and carry on

PS you still haven't answered the question how you know what and how long submarine racer is banned for?
We're insulting moderators now?
Nope people who believe they know better than them.
Unfamiliar with armchair quarterbacks?
"Armchair quarterback" is an idiom that originated in the United States. It refers to someone who doesn't participate in an action but still makes judgments about it. The phrase takes its meaning from the fact that a quarterback is the player in the American sport of football who controls much of the game.
This whole threAD is insulting to modtards.........ijs
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2017, 04:19 PM
Insulting to outing whores and their mr. Bojangle pimps
Time for a shot of Tequla!!
And a cigar!
  • N.M.
  • 03-02-2017, 06:34 PM
First off, quick question: why do you keep on liking your own posts like you spittin' some fire or at least making a point?

You're not doing either, stop it. You're looking extra lame and desperate..

Right, and you and other idiot armchair moderators are never wrong right?

I don't think it's a good idea to call "idiots" the people that you go cry your sorry self to... just sayin'

How many handles have you called Sam Houston? Three. And they're all banned now.
Why is it Staff who knows more than you do not agree? .........
Why don't you call him by a name? That's your outing M.O. isn't it?

Why do you keep projecting what YOU are on me?
You are the one who has done that shitty bitchmade bs here, hence the reason why you keep on making all these bandles to infinity...
Why don't YOU call me by my name? Would it be the first time you link my info on here? Plus, I'm sure you will be posting back in minutes with one of your countless bandles/sleeper accounts...
What a sad individual you are.

Lots of post of you being a outing whore to be found.
Post away.

Deflect away, and carry on

PS you still haven't answered the question how you know what and how long submarine racer is banned for? Originally Posted by bottoms up
I have my money on that. If his ban is over in July, (making it a year ban) we'll know I'm right. But you already know I am

Geez this conversation with you it has gotten beyond redundant.
Can you please take your mini pug barks somewhere else.

Thanks in advance.
  • N.M.
  • 03-02-2017, 06:38 PM
We're insulting moderators now? Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Cunty do what cunty do.

Back on topic: Donde esta la OP?
Read dearhunter's previous post and quit being so dim. There are ways bans can be a year.
Consider this. A retard can get 3months for multiple handles. Said retard can continually get caught with additional handles created to circumvent the 3month ban. Each time the retard is caught, the original ban is reset to day 1 of the 3month ban.

A retard could be gone a long time under this scenario with no outing involved. The rest of you could be none the wiser. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Again how do you know and post that it is a year?
And who submarine racer is?

And you would definitely know CUNTY.
  • N.M.
  • 03-02-2017, 06:47 PM
Again how do you know and post that it is a year?

. Originally Posted by bottoms up
Yeezus mothafuckin Kanye dude

We know I'm ESL but damn are you that DUMB?

Re-read the ending of my last post directed at you.

I'm done with your slow ass.
  • Heman
  • 03-02-2017, 08:46 PM
We're insulting moderators now? Originally Posted by NubianPrince
why can't we ? they fuck pussies on this hooker board
  • Heman
  • 03-02-2017, 09:01 PM
OP's body is sexy as hell..any advises from you all to ask her nicely so she gives me exception to fuck her.i see she enforces NBA
  • N.M.
  • 03-02-2017, 09:11 PM
why can't we ? they fuck pussies on this hooker board Originally Posted by Heman
You said it, they're MODERATORS on a HOOKER board NOT PRIESTS at some church of course they gonna get some pussy that's kinda the point of a hooker board...
Not really following your logic or the point you're trying to make here...

To answer your question you CAN insult them if you like but you will be pointed for it, if you accumulate 25 points you get a 90 days vacation.

OP's body is sexy as hell..any advises from you all to ask her nicely so she gives me exception to fuck her.i see she enforces NBA Originally Posted by Heman
Give her all your personal information including your work badge & DL & she will be with you shortly..