When will I.B. quit being a liar?

Is your son in front of you or behind you? Or do you switch around? Is that a Friday night happening in your trailer park? Originally Posted by bambino
You must be at the back then. Why else would you be obsessed with PM's You figure everyone else gets a little butt action, why shouldn't you. LOL!

I think you should ask your "Inamorato Mod" to join you. Then you can get the anal attention you desire.
You must be at the back then. Why else would you be obsessed with PM's You figure everyone else gets a little butt action, why shouldn't you. LOL!

I think you should ask your "Inamorato Mod" to join you. Then you can get the anal attention you desire.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You’re the one who sent unsolicited PMs to me and reads my reviews you cockstalkng Homo. Funny why you quit sending them you retarded miscreant.
You’re the one who sent unsolicited PMs to me and reads my reviews you cockstalkng Homo. Funny why you quit sending them you retarded miscreant. Originally Posted by bambino
You said you liked PM's so I sent you a few. I didn't know you meant the other kind. LOL!
I quit sending them when you found the right Mods dick to suck.
AS for unsolicited, You dared me to then cried like a little baby! Are all republican faggs as touchy as you? If you recall nobody would have known you are Bi if you had not run your pie hole. You should have erased your post before time was up.
You said you liked PM's so I sent you a few. I didn't know you meant the other kind. LOL!
I quit sending them when you found the right Mods dick to suck.
AS for unsolicited, You dared me to then cried like a little baby! Are all republican faggs as touchy as you? If you recall nobody would have known you are Bi if you had not run your pie hole. You should have erased your post before time was up.
I dared you because you’re stupid and took the bait. Just like I did to you in the Pgh forum. How many points do you have now? 20? I dare you to keep behaving like the gay troll like you are dipshit.
Hell no! That fucker will lie till the cows come home. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Talking about YOURSELF and YOUR hero LUBED WIDE ASS AGAIN, huh Fluffer !
So now that we know you are sewn in to the human centipede chain. We know you are not the leader I would assume it is Trump, IB, You, Lusty, Gey Rey and Wacko

ASSume ? nah Fluffer, anything dealing with one man EATING another man's ass would be YOU and the rest of the reach-around crew. With YOU being in the second position picking YOUR hero LUBE'S dingleberries ! Can't make out who the rest of YOUR reach-around crew members are but can bet that WTF, who likes the " air-tight " position, and assup ( an ass sucker from WAY back ) is in that line somewhere ! And EKIM, who never misses a chance at picking dingleberries, has got to be " sniffing " around there somewhere ! But, nice try at DEFLECTION again !
I dared you because you’re stupid and took the bait. Just like I did to you in the Pgh forum. How many points do you have now? 20? I dare you to keep behaving like the gay troll like you are dipshit. Originally Posted by bambino
The " gay troll " lists " service industry " as his " occupation " . Providing a dingleberry picking " service ' at his local gloryholes and to his hero Lube Wide Ass must be that " service industry " occupation !!!!!
I dared you because you’re stupid and took the bait. Just like I did to you in the Pgh forum. How many points do you have now? 20? I dare you to keep behaving like the gay troll like you are dipshit. Originally Posted by bambino
No not 20 dipshit. And no I did not get points when you dared me either. Why don't you post those PM's I sent? By the way they were solicited by you agreeing to our bet that you welshed on as always.
! am playing with myself and thinking about my hero LUBED WIDE ASS AGAIN, cause I B A Fluffer ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I B A Fluffer, anything dealing with one man EATING another man's ass would be In my wheelhouse. With Me being in the fifth position picking the corn out of Lusty's shit! I can't make out who the rest of my pod members are but can bet that IB likes the " air-tight " position, and Bambino ( an ass sucker from WAY back ) is in that line somewhere ! And Wacko, who never misses a chance at picking dingleberries, has got to be " sniffing " around there somewhere ! But, nice try at DEFLECTION again ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The " Bad ass mother fucker MT " lists " service industry " as his " occupation " . Providing a Cuckolding service to all the Conservatives that can not satisfy their wives " ' Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Hey Gey Rey, where did you get the idea for the Red tagline filled with garbage? Not very original LOL!
Hey Gey Rey, where did you get the idea for Red tagline filled with garbage? No very original LOL! Originally Posted by MT Pockets

You're an emotionally disturbed retard, M T Brain Socket.

You're an emotionally disturbed retard, M T Brain Socket.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I wasn't talking to you, or was I ?
I wasn't talking to you, or was I ? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
The topic of the day is to point out mental illness when it surfaces, M T Brain Socket. It's obvious you need a psych eval for public safety, M T Brain Socket.