What constitutes "boots on the ground"?

Ask Timmy, he's the expert... As I recall you are on a "ignorant" list...

Wonder why people post their "ignorant" lists...

? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Thanks for not answering the question, but it was prob beyond you.
You failed to answer the question posed: If Slick Willie broke the law, why were no charges brought against him? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator entered in to a verbal quid pro quo agreement with the colonel, and then the lying Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator didn't uphold his end of the bargain. So, as per the colonel's affidavit, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator is a "draft dodger", speedy. And Bush43 earned the same Honorable Discharge your lying ass received, speedy, that is, if your service warranted a Honorable Discharge like he did, speedy.

Not at all. You did absolutely nothing close to illegal to dodge the draft. Someone who enlisted in the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marines before being drafted could never be called a draft dodger. Someone who enlisted in services such as the Coast Guard or Air National Guard, in most cases, was not a draft dodger. Someone who used political influence or some other type of influence to dodge the draft is, in my opinion, a draft dodger. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
FYI, speedy, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator used political connections to put pressure on the colonel to get Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator that deferment. Even by your twisted definition, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was a "draft dodger", speedy.
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator entered in to a verbal quid pro quo agreement with the colonel, and then the lying Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator didn't uphold his end of the bargain. So, as per the colonel's affidavit, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator is a "draft dodger", speedy. And Bush43 earned the same Honorable Discharge your lying ass received, speedy, that is, if your service warranted a Honorable Discharge like he did, speedy.

FYI, speedy, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator used political connections to put pressure on the colonel to get Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator that deferment. Even by your twisted definition, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was a "draft dodger", speedy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
By anyone's definition, you are a malingering cunt.
By anyone's definition, you are a malingering cunt. Originally Posted by WombRaider
By last count, you're definitively the 2015 Dip Shit of the Year, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, in addition to being the glory-hole, cock-sucker you've always been.
Ask Timmy, he's the expert... As I recall you are on a "ignorant" list...

Wonder why people post their "ignorant" lists...

? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
By last count, you're definitively the 2015 Dip Shit of the Year, you 2015 DOTY and "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, in addition to being the glory-hole, cock-sucker you've always been. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+ ! !!!!! : clapping::thumb up::woot _jump:
You failed to answer the question posed: If Slick Willie broke the law, why were no charges brought against him? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
That's easy. He's white, wealthy and influential. If he was black and poor, he'd still be in prison. He also is skilled at "convincing" witnesses to not testify. It's good to be King.
That's easy. He's white, wealthy and influential. If he was black and poor, he'd still be in prison. He also is skilled at "convincing" witnesses to not testify. It's good to be King. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Fair enough. Entirely possible.
That's easy. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
A Federal Judge "charged" him with contempt for perjury and "convicted" him of the "charge" of contempt based upon that perjury (lying in testimony). The Federal Judge then referred the matter to the Arkansas Bar Association, which suspended his license until he resigned as part of the settlement of the litigation against him. The United States Supreme Court then disbarred him based on the perjury/contempt and Arkansas Bar Association action. Perjury is a crime, even in Arkansas.
What constitutes boots up your ass, LLephantMan?

Maybe insulting another man's wife?
Not at all. So the way our system works is that a man/woman is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I will remind that my former congresswoman Pat Danner said that what Clinton did was reprehensible and illegal but she would NOT vote for impeachment.
So what does that mean JDrunk? Hindsight is always 20-20?

Great post.