Do you think Colonel Peters is correct?

• Old-T
  • 01-19-2015, 09:40 AM
Isn't it amazing.

When a poll supports the opinion you want, it is the de facto"proof". When it does not, it is flawed.
Isn't it amazing.

When a poll supports the opinion you want, it is the de facto"proof". When it does not, it is flawed.
Originally Posted by Old-T
It's funny how speedy cites a poll wherein it claims that "only gun owners are buying guns" while it ignores facts like how millions of guns per year are being purchased and gun ownership among women has increased at least 10% among women who didn't previously own guns, Old-THUMPER. That's wholly irreconcilable, Old-THUMPER, and here are some other facts that you, speedy and his lib-retard rag cannot explain away:

[P]ro-gun legislation has not only added to freedom, personal protection and a whole lot of fun at ranges across America, but has also grown the numbers of gun owners and increased the sales of firearms.

Now The History Channel’s “Top Shots” and Discovery Channel’s “Sons of Guns” are showcasing how much fun the shooting sports can be.

The Boy Scouts of America reported that the number of “shotgun shooting” merit badges increased 27.8 percent from 1999 to 2010. The NSSF’s “female-participation” statistics in the shooting sports show that from 2002 to 2010 an estimated 30.2 percent more women are now shooting shotguns. The number of hunters actually increased nationally by 9 percent from 2006 to 2011 according to a preliminary report by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. And active-shooting sports, such as 3-Gun and sporting clays, have taken off.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/frankmin...s-gun-sales/2/
I feel free!

Please don't blow my head off, son!

Thank you, Founding fucking fathers!
It's funny how speedy cites a poll wherein it claims that "only gun owners are buying guns" while it ignores facts like how millions of guns per year are being purchased and gun ownership among women has increased at least 10% among women who didn't previously own guns, Old-THUMPER. That's wholly irreconcilable, Old-THUMPER, and here are some other facts that you, speedy and his lib-retard rag cannot explain away:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well, it didn't take you long to turn a polite discussion into name-calling.

If you will re-read my post, I distinctly stated that there were other articles that would indicate growth in new markets.

But these websites support MY opinion.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/gun-ow...-demographics/

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/10/us...pagewanted=all
Of all the CCL holders I know, none would care to be in SpeedRacerXXXs' home with or without a legally posessed weapon if they knew his feelings and concerns. I say it is a very safe bet for his rights to be respected by lawful carriers. Originally Posted by rioseco
And what about those CHL holders who did NOT know my feelings and concerns? What would they do if they were invited into my home? Would they: (1) Simply enter my home with the handgun; (2) Ask if it was okay to bring a handgun into my home; or (3) leave their handgun in the car or at home.
Again, speedy, you 'assume' that the caller you are calling takes you at your word and answers your questions honestly. And just how many people did you call wouldn't give you the time of day, speedy? Those who suspect you as misrepresenting yourself will not answer your questions; just like those who do not wish to compromise their privacy anymore than it has been. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
In any MR poll a certain number of non-respondents is expected. You simply move onto the next person on the list in that sample cell until you've reached the number that makes the sample size valid. Usually runs about 5-10%.

The people in the sample are usually interested in the poll and have no reason to lie. You are simply a mis-trusting person. As Old-T says, when a survey works in your favor you're all behind it. When it is contrary to your views, it is incorrect.
In any MR poll a certain number of non-respondents is expected. You simply move onto the next person on the list in that sample cell until you've reached the number that makes the sample size valid. Usually runs about 5-10%.

The people in the sample are usually interested in the poll and have no reason to lie. You are simply a mis-trusting person. As Old-T says, when a survey works in your favor you're all behind it. When it is contrary to your views, it is incorrect.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime and the U.S. Census Bureau ARE government entities, speedy. My neighbor -- a policeman -- wouldn't even answer the door to talk to the Census rep sent to his home because he didn't fill out the form, speedy. Lest you think he was some paranoid, RW militia type, you'd be wrong. He might be paranoid about the government infringing on his privacy, but he is African American, speedy.

BTW, speedy, Gallup says that the number of households having guns stands around 47% and has been on the rise in recent years.
And what about those CHL holders who did NOT know my feelings and concerns? What would they do if they were invited into my home? Would they: (1) Simply enter my home with the handgun; (2) Ask if it was okay to bring a handgun into my home; or (3) leave their handgun in the car or at home. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

I dunno know.......roll the dice or put up a Texas State Penal Code Sign 30.06
Or put up two post 4" or larger in diameter with 12" of purple paint around the tops of them. Place these 100 feet apart on your property, then all trespass is forbidden by law.
I dunno know.......roll the dice or put up a Texas State Penal Code Sign 30.06
Or put up two post 4" or larger in diameter with 12" of purple paint around the tops of them. Place these 100 feet apart on your property, then all trespass is forbidden by law. Originally Posted by rioseco
Brilliant!

The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime and the U.S. Census Bureau ARE government entities, speedy. My neighbor -- a policeman -- wouldn't even answer the door to talk to the Census rep sent to his home because he didn't fill out the form, speedy. Lest you think he was some paranoid, RW militia type, you'd be wrong. He might be paranoid about the government infringing on his privacy, but he is African American, speedy.

BTW, speedy, Gallup says that the number of households having guns stands around 47% and has been on the rise in recent years.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fuck, I answered the census one time, then they dogged me for a fucking year asking all sorts of questions. They asked hundreds of intrusive questions, it was worse than WTF's favorite part of the yearly physical!!! (digital rectal examination)
  • WTF
  • 01-19-2015, 09:24 PM
Fuck, I answered the census one time, then they dogged me for a fucking year asking all sorts of questions. They asked hundreds of intrusive questions, it was worse than WTF's favorite part of the yearly physical!!! (digital rectal examination) Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You have a man stick his finger up your ass once a year?
You have a man stick his finger up your ass once a year? Originally Posted by WTF
Most of us do not enjoy the annual physical.

JLIdiot looks forward to his next rectum invasion.

Fukn' Fag!
Most of us do not enjoy the annual physical.

JLIdiot looks forward to his next rectum invasion.

Fukn' Fag! Originally Posted by bigtex
You guys are a little shy on reading comprehension, aren't you?
I never said I even had a yearly physical, you fucking faggots!!!
Evidence suggests it is a waste of time, especially for fine physical specimens such as myself.
I certainly wouldn't enjoy it like WTF does!!
  • WTF
  • 01-19-2015, 09:57 PM
Please explain how his hypothetical disproves my opinion. Originally Posted by boardman
JD , a gun owner , posted a hypothetical in what appeared to me to be disrespecting private property owners rights. Not getting caught doing something on another's private property in my opinion is not respecting private property owners rights. Which seems to go against your opinion being that JD is a staunch defender of the second amendment.

Is your understanding of JD's hypothetical that only a person who did not agree with the 2nd amendment to be the one to carry a concealed gun on to someone's private property who do not wish them to? I'd find that a stretch if so.

Now for the record, I too do not know of anyone who would sneak a gun onto another's private property who did not want guns on their property. But I do not know any idiots like JD.
  • WTF
  • 01-19-2015, 10:10 PM
You guys are a little shy on reading comprehension, aren't you?
I never said I even had a yearly physical, you fucking faggots!!!
Evidence suggests it is a waste of time, especially for fine physical specimens such as myself.
I certainly wouldn't enjoy it like WTF does!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You implied that folks get yearly physical!!! (digital rectal examination) . I'm 55 and have had two digital rectal exams in my life.

I had a colonoscopy last year. I'm 55 and had put it off for 5 years. How many digital rectal exams have you had , not counting the one's lustylad gives you for free with his weenie?