A great deal of you will be very happy

• Booth
  • 02-22-2010, 12:16 PM
Who cares, what low quality people Lil red Robin has to settle for. This thread was not supposed to be about her...

staff edit

Post 6 for Alexis. six. The yawn must be for lack of sleep, so fluttered she's been since late last night.

People here thinking themselves an adult board when they behave just like the 6 year olds in the schoolyard?

Those who believe that will believe Robin is a virgin... Originally Posted by Raphael
I clearly missed something here with the edit but is he commenting on how many times someone else has posted in this thread? Wow... This thing would have died before the weekend if not for one WK.
WK you say, I thought he was an ass puppet. WK in his case would be a compliment.
WK you say, I thought he was an ass puppet. WK in his case would be a compliment. Originally Posted by notanewbie
LMAO ..... Back to Curling .........
Ender, don't be that guy, man. Asking a mod to pull the Ban card...or worse, starting a Ban Poll in reply to someone on the other end of the interweb is just weak. You're better than that. You're a freaking Level 14 Elf Paladin for chris-sakes.

Yo' mamma's so fat, she jumped up into the air and got stuck
oh wow, i take a couple days off , finally stumble back in, and oh holly hell. i think what we have here, is failure to communicate, im going back to bed, anyone care to join me?
oh wow, i take a couple days off , finally stumble back in, and oh holly hell. i think what we have here, is failure to communicate, im going back to bed, anyone care to join me? Originally Posted by subcilla
Oh, oh, Pick me!!!!!!
i think what we have here, is failure to communicate Originally Posted by subcilla
Gawd help us, Cilla's just invoked the man to clean up this mess!

Be back later, gotta go eat some boiled eggs, for some reason.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg failuretocomm.jpeg (2.6 KB, 169 views)
I'm guessing it would be a little silly of me to call this a USELESS THREAD........after 20 pages, Huh?
nah, call it boardman.
Oh, oh, Pick me!!!!!! Originally Posted by boardman
Ok Sir Spider Man, show me Your super powers.
Ender, don't be that guy, man. Asking a mod to pull the Ban card...or worse, starting a Ban Poll in reply to someone on the other end of the interweb is just weak. You're better than that. You're a freaking Level 14 Elf Paladin for chris-sakes.

Yo' mamma's so fat, she jumped up into the air and got stuck
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
I don't want anyone banned; I even said so in my post. Hell, the more idiots there are around here, the smarter and more reasonable I look by comparison...
Ok Sir Spider Man, show me Your super powers. Originally Posted by subcilla
Cilla, You're so hot.
And you claim to be a sub. Why, I bet you could break through my Hook-tard-fu and pin me down inside of 8 seconds.
hooktardfu? lol
Hook-tard-fu = After filling your wallet at the ATM or bank you open it, throw it at the provider and then run away. Not very quickly you do want her to catch you.
Yo mama's so fat that when she walks across the living room, the radio skips!