Gina pulls the plug on Wulf_Princess permanently, why doesn't Eccie

! IV!, You owe me $500. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
But you never showed up at the lodge. Both sides lost. You lost a free beer!
The disrespect in this thread is sickening, the way some of you talk to women its soo sad. And to think these are adult men insulting women like this. I'm appalled and saddened as my generation will only be worse. Originally Posted by lily blake
Lily, I absolutely agree with you about the disrespect in this thread towards women. Other threads too.

We are Americans. Equal.

Respect for that equality is not always respected by all sexual orientations.

Most are not. Some are.

You are in the Some. In this business, the Some are few. Stay your course. You will not regret it.
The disrespect in this thread is sickening, the way some of you talk to women its soo sad. And to think these are adult men insulting women like this. I'm appalled and saddened as my generation will only be worse. Originally Posted by lily blake
Are you serious right now? Lily you have a knack for saying some dumb shit.

I would say Wulfie was being the most disrespectful and insulting everyone. If she can dish it out she better be prepared to get it back.

Now STFU.
Are you serious right now? Lily you have a knack for saying some dumb shit.

I would say Wulfie was being the most disrespectful and insulting everyone. If she can dish it out she better be prepared to get it back.

Now STFU. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
How old are you guys and how old is she?? Just to say those things about any woman is very vile and disrespectful and makes the men seem like bitches. What kind of a man gets a high off insulting young a lost girl.
It's psychotic and pathetic.
  • Tetas
  • 11-18-2014, 05:55 PM
The girl is her OWN worst enemy.
She's young, cute and has a good body...she's a REDHEAD for crying out loud!
We all expect a little bit of danger and crazy from gingers, it's part of the appeal!
If she would just learn to shut up, listen to some of the very good advice she's been given and play the GREAT cards she's already been dealt she'd be cleaning up here.
But she refuses to get out of her own way. Makes it real hard for ME to feel sorry for her.
And I'm the type that would fly cross-country to visit a hard-body redhead!
How old are you guys and how old is she?? Just to say those things about any woman is very vile and disrespectful and makes the men seem like bitches. What kind of a man gets a high off insulting young a lost girl.
It's psychotic and pathetic. Originally Posted by lily blake
It's one thing to be lost; to be lost but refuse to admit it and not listen to anyone who offers directions is quite another. We're talking about someone here who was more than willing to drag her clients through the mud when it suited her purposes. If she deserves any sympathy, it's for her fatal flaw of not being able to admit it when she's wrong.
Let's leave out the personal meetings and other side remarks out of this one and keep on with the topic.
Is that why I laughed so hard at the "we're all crazy, it's not a competition" meme??

I don't feel sorry for her, even though this is a sad thread. Providers are tougher than you think they are, and providers are more sensitive than you think they are. (I don't recall what happened to that list, once upon a time.) Any lady here knows that many battles aren't worth "winning"; we know the truth and our own integrity, and that's what counts most. She taunted, gave all the shots to be ripped in the soft underbelly; finding that tattling instead of taking responsibility for herself, cooked her own goose more than anything else.

And the community as a whole, protects itself. Not too many have to worry about bad apples, male or female, at least using the brain and research, plus common human behavior.

Immaturity alone can be the root of many dangerous acts, nevermind redheaded sass or any other speculation. And the blade cuts both ways, on what is posted, on "knowing" a person by what they post or what is revealed, even if you don't sit across from the table with them everyday. (Even that, when do you ever KNOW a person??)

I hope she gets a decent break from this board and the people on it. She does care, too much, and about the wrong things. If it's not fun, then don't play. Just because she likes dick, doesn't mean this is where she should be.

Get laid, VI. Be with the people you enjoy being with, doing your normal things. Walk away from the keyboard and get some truly fresh perspective. You may be different, fine, but you still need to be BETTER. Brush up on your skills, all of them. Ask someone, if you need help with it, and learn from the criticism. Show your brains and hold the venom, it's an art form that requires practice. Come back when you can get away with beating them at their own game. You have a ways to go with channeling all that passion. Move forward, keep your head up, and just try putting your standards about as high.
Is that why I laughed so hard at the "we're all crazy, it's not a competition" meme??

I don't feel sorry for her, even though this is a sad thread. Providers are tougher than you think they are, and providers are more sensitive than you think they are. (I don't recall what happened to that list, once upon a time.) Any lady here knows that many battles aren't worth "winning"; we know the truth and our own integrity, and that's what counts most. She taunted, gave all the shots to be ripped in the soft underbelly; finding that tattling instead of taking responsibility for herself, cooked her own goose more than anything else.

And the community as a whole, protects itself. Not too many have to worry about bad apples, male or female, at least using the brain and research, plus common human behavior.

Immaturity alone can be the root of many dangerous acts, nevermind redheaded sass or any other speculation. And the blade cuts both ways, on what is posted, on "knowing" a person by what they post or what is revealed, even if you don't sit across from the table with them everyday. (Even that, when do you ever KNOW a person??)

I hope she gets a decent break from this board and the people on it. She does care, too much, and about the wrong things. If it's not fun, then don't play. Just because she likes dick, doesn't mean this is where she should be.

Get laid, VI. Be with the people you enjoy being with, doing your normal things. Walk away from the keyboard and get some truly fresh perspective. You may be different, fine, but you still need to be BETTER. Brush up on your skills, all of them. Ask someone, if you need help with it, and learn from the criticism. Show your brains and hold the venom, it's an art form that requires practice. Come back when you can get away with beating them at their own game. You have a ways to go with channeling all that passion. Move forward, keep your head up, and just try putting your standards about as high. Originally Posted by FireKitten
Well. Fucking. Said.

Get laid, VI. Be with the people you enjoy being with, doing your normal things. Walk away from the keyboard and get some truly fresh perspective. You may be different, fine, but you still need to be BETTER. Brush up on your skills, all of them. Ask someone, if you need help with it, and learn from the criticism. Show your brains and hold the venom, it's an art form that requires practice. Come back when you can get away with beating them at their own game. You have a ways to go with channeling all that passion. Move forward, keep your head up, and just try putting your standards about as high. Originally Posted by FireKitten
I don't know who you are, but....

...wanna make out or sumpin'?

I do, after reading that. Intelligence and insight are incredibly attractive traits.

Fantastic post, and now I think the thread really can be closed. Anything after that is anti-climatic.
Dang FireKitten - THAT was great.
I don't know who you are, but....

...wanna make out or sumpin'?

I do, after reading that. Intelligence and insight are incredibly attractive traits.

Fantastic post, and now I think the thread really can be closed. Anything after that is anti-climatic. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Been asleep since 1 or 2 ish.... Glenn set I neerubg like a fucking adult... How could anyone pick me up with out ny contact number ... Seeing as I can't drive!

THN is uber a type of medication?

Lily they done care to them 12 v 1, will never be fair, some of these people cyberstalking her until she's banned and pick next target... Be safe Lilly

And most of her post if you look at the Damn order are in defense.... Don't believe me... Check the history .....
blah, blah-blah, blah, blah, blah-blah.... Originally Posted by jjkageab12
Like I said, anti-climatic.

And just plain weird.

Why the fuck did he/she/it quote my post, btw?

I'm so gonna regret asking that....
Hmm, begging moderators to close a thread. Sounds exactly like what WP would do. Originally Posted by corona

Well this thread has become 12 people bullying 1 person who was banned for defending herself... So yea this thread has no point other then building more bullies at the end of it all....

Carina you and Glenn my not be safe person but you share same tunnel vision

Oh and glen the only alcohol I drink is saki so please find a location that serves it. I will have to return to Houston and bring my degrees up but yes I don't mind meeting you

Also mofo I've been on bed rest for days, even seeing Carmel Isis was a pain in the back, and the Valium didn't help, but she know how to get me up
Like I said, anti-climatic.

And just plain weird.

Why the fuck did he/she/it quote my post, btw?

I'm so gonna regret asking that.... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Thank you for showing your strips newbe... You are a a shining example of the vile personalities infesting Dallas... Great job sir....this is why this thread needs to be shut down .... No one cares about topic they are just having fun picking on someone that will fight back and lose everytime.... Because most of you bullies should have been banned along with her... That's just my 2cents

Just remember at lease she was willing to fight alone, even when no one ekse stood up for her

And most of her post are in defense to one of the bullies... Done believe it go check