Random Thoughts

I'm not usually one for nostalgia, but the NES Classic makes me feel like a little kid again. Originally Posted by JdeHog
I love Mario! You need to come help me beat the Mario game on the Wii U!
I love Mario! You need to come help me beat the Mario game on the Wii U! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I'm there!
Good, maybe this rain coming through NWA will settle the pollen down a bit. My ribs hurt from sneezing so much yesterday.
I love my crock pot!
I used to think that doors didn't just open by themselves... After last night, I stand corrected.
I used to think that doors didn't just open by themselves... After last night, I stand corrected. Originally Posted by Vannah
Poltergeist infestation?
Friday's gonna be the real hump day.
Friday's gonna be the real hump day. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Me so horney,need girl fuckie suckie long time. I'm not too buku.
Super Big Thanks to Ginger, Nova and Danielle for a birthday to remember for the ages!

Super Big Thanks to Ginger, Nova and Danielle for a birthday to remember for the ages!

Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Glad you had fun! It was a great party

Dayum! Now I feel like I need to come with a way to top that for my birthday! In 6 months...
Also, happy birthday!

You are so welcome! We all had an absolute blast!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_9193.JPG (96.2 KB, 331 views)
Way to go spanky. That had to be a night to remember.