IF I WAS BLACK, POOR AND CAUGHT IN GENERATIONAL POVERTY i WOULD BE RIOTING TOO !!!!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The latest form of protest ... steal something! The right to "dissemble"!

Originally Posted by LexusLover

I see that the poster COIdiot adoringly refers to as "Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot has been joined by the Patriarchal Idiot, AKA "Sour Ass" LLIdiot, for a late night/early morning rendezvous.

The "Sweet" & "Sour" Idiot's sounds like something from an Asian gangster movie, doesn't it?
I see .... Originally Posted by bigtex
... having double vision still this morning? Middle of the week and....

... you are still impaired and void of any substance.
  • DSK
  • 05-14-2015, 05:44 AM
Well, it sure as hell wouldn't be a fitting nickname for an old, worn out, dilapidated, smelly ol' "sour ass," that has been appropriately named LLIdiot.

Now would it, "Sour Ass" LLIdiot?"

Now that is a nickname that fits LLIdiot, "spot on." Originally Posted by bigtex
Your lack of imagination is exceeded by your childish compulsion to repeat the same old tired crap and seek approval from those far smarter than you - which is just about everyone who posts disapproval of your lame retorts.

If i were you, I'm pretty sure I would either kill myself or drink myself into a stupor everyday to ease the pain of my miserable and pointless existence and the guilt that I am a drag upon society.
Your lack of imagination is exceeded by your childish compulsion to repeat the same old tired crap ... Originally Posted by DSK
This may be the only outlet he has ... available ... the others have evaporated.
you are still impaired and void of any substance. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Truth hurts!

Doesn't it?

"Carry on!" Bitch!!!!!

Your lack of imagination is exceeded by your childish compulsion to repeat the same old tired crap and seek approval from those far smarter than you - which is just about everyone who posts disapproval of your lame retorts.

If i were you, I'm pretty sure I would either kill myself or drink myself into a stupor everyday to ease the pain of my miserable and pointless existence and the guilt that I am a drag upon society. Originally Posted by DSK

Thanks JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot, for your repeated lack of input.

If nothing else, you're consistent!

Consistently another Idiot, that is!

Perhaps it is time for you to defect to Tel Aviv once again. This time, you have my permission to stay a while.

If i were you,.....drink myself into a stupor everyday to ease the pain of my miserable and pointless existence and the guilt that I am a drag upon society. Originally Posted by DSK
Bigkotex is ahead of you at least there.

If i were you, I'm pretty sure I would either kill myself or drink myself into a stupor everyday to ease the pain of my miserable and pointless existence and the guilt that I am a drag upon society. Originally Posted by DSK
You would do well to take your own advice...
  • DSK
  • 05-14-2015, 04:38 PM
You would do well to take your own advice... Originally Posted by WombRaider
You first

Holy CHIT!

Is there any doubt that Mr. December 2014 is who he claims to be?

And the Uncle Hanjob he wishes he was...
Assup, if you were at some anti cop demonstration, you would end up like this guy:
http://teamglobalpapz.com/?video=get...eople-at-a-bar

Speaking of which, get me a drink, Assup.

Why havent you moved to the fifth ward in houston?
This may be the only outlet he has ... available ... the others have evaporated. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Even the barn yard animals ran off !! Prolly got tired of his drunken attempts at "amorous behavior" when he tried to "stump break" them !
Even the barn yard animals ran off !! Prolly got tired of his drunken attempts at "amorous behavior" when he tried to "stump break" them ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Is that why all the goats won't come around your place anymore? Too many reports of you trying to 'help' them over the fence.
  • DSK
  • 05-14-2015, 06:45 PM
Holy CHIT!

Is there any doubt that Mr. December 2014 is who he claims to be?

And the Uncle Hanjob he wishes he was... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If I were you, I'm certain I would either kill myself or drink myself into a stupor everyday to ease the pain of my miserable and pointless existence and the guilt that I am a drag upon society.
If I were you, I'm certain I would either kill myself or drink myself into a stupor everyday to ease the pain of my miserable and pointless existence and the guilt that I am a drag upon society. Originally Posted by DSK
JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot, your repetitive lack of imagination is exceeded only by your childish compulsion to repeat the same old tired crap over and over and over again, and then seek approval from those far smarter than you - which is just about anyone and everyone who posts disapproval of your lame, repetitive retorts.

Idiot!
Assup, ...

Why havent you moved to the fifth ward in houston? Originally Posted by Guilty
He can't read official maps. That's why.