Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

+1
I find watching DM sparring with fucktards most entertaining.
It's even funnier when she delivers the verbal beatdown on the poor slob. I actually feel a lil sorry for the guy sometimes, cuz they don't have a clue who they're dealing with...
Okay, maybe not sorry. It's funny as Hell watching some guy get beat up by a girl.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Her sparring is rather lacking if you want the honest truth. In fact, on many occasions she has had her ass handed right back to her by a few fucktards. What's more entertaining than watching Dorthy being "sarcastic" as she likes to call it?

"My location" , not your previous or old location????
So are you almost completely up and running or still knocking ring rust off?
That shit happens when you come back but it will pass with more work.
Keep your chin up! No not the expression literally keep it up. Originally Posted by rduke4923
Did you even read his posts or are you that stupid ?
And they just keep lining up for them.

Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

Just to think a few months ago the same fucktards were waiting for her BJs.

I'm done here my point has been proved

Wholf Whistle Can't Get Over Being Declined ForA AAppointment 3 Times & Even After Getting A Vacation He Still Follows Me..

Rduke Couldn't Follow Directions & Never Had AAAppointment So He Went To The Cross Streets Located On My Profile.. Stood There Like A Retard While I Was In Beaumont The Whole Time.. Because He Never Was Contacted That Day To get a confirmation and a address..

JustFred Claimed A NCNS a year ago in Tyler but admitted he was told to leave & he said he would wait outside because he knew what I looked like.. Which is not a NCNS because I asked you to leave.. Which he barely joined this year on January..

Now I have to go to work TOODLES

I'm driving so don't mind my mistakes you get the point..
Just to think a few months ago the same fucktards were waiting for her BJs.

Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Your one of them

Wholf Whistle Can't Get Over Being Declined ForA AAppointment 3 Times & Even After Getting A Vacation He Still Follows Me... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Uhhhh, I already gave you a rebuttal that dismantled your ever growing ass. Say something worthy to note.

BTW, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, "Working Girl." Eat up!

Fred is going for gold on points here, what is that about 10 ?
Your one of them Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

You can say that again, "waiting."

Again what was your previous handle? When guys change there handle they usually have something to hide.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Same for whores.

..... because you knew what I looked like after I told you to leave is creepy but obviously you didn't know what I looked like because I went downstairs and left while your weird self was down there plotting smh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
So your pics weren't you, and you had pics of him?

You "talk" too much.
I'm done now. Originally Posted by Justfred
The line is 0.5 more posts. I'll take the 'Over'. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
BTW you also misspelled "mispell". Ignorance can be corrected through education, but you can't fix stupid. Originally Posted by Justfred
I win.
[QUOTE=Dorthy_Monroe;1057306168]I'm done here my point has been proved

JustFred Claimed A NCNS a year ago in Tyler but admitted he was told to leave & he said he would wait outside because he knew what I looked like.. Which is not a NCNS because I asked you to leave.. Which he barely joined this year on January..

In case anyone cares, which I doubt, Dorthy and I cant' seem to come to agreement of what constitutes a NCNS. Maybe she is correct. I will present the sequence of events from that fateful morning; who can forget where they were when these events transpired?

I will acede to the opinions of those who care to weigh in. If the consensus is in Dorthy's favor then I will offer my most humble appologies.

Approximatly 3o minutes before our appointment I received a text which consisted of a single (?). I resopnded saying that I was on my way.

My next text was when I arrived at the hotel. I told her that I had arrived.
She did not respond, so I texted again asking if she was available. No response. I texted yet a third time with no further response.

After several more minutes elapsed, I said to my self "Bob" maybe it was "Mike" ( I'm never sure since joining the Witness Protection program) " I wonder if she will respond if I tell her I'll wait for her in the lobby, since I knew what she looked like" So I did. I texted that I would wait. That was when I discovered that her phone was still working! She texted back immediately that I WAS TO LEAVE.

At that point I texted as I was shopping at Home Depot that I intended to keep the apointment etc.

So you dear readers, decide if this was a NCNS situation. I already know that I shouldn't have taken the opportunity to mess with her little mind, but I'm afraid I couldn't help myself.
[QUOTE=Justfred;1057307142]
I'm done here my point has been proved

In case anyone cares, which I doubt, Dorthy and I cant' seem to come to agreement of what constitutes a NCNS. Maybe she is correct. I will present the sequence of events from that fateful morning; who can forget where they were when these events transpired?

I will acede to the opinions of those who care to weigh in. If the consensus is in Dorthy's favor then I will offer my most humble appologies.

Approximatly 3o minutes before our appointment I received a text which consisted of a single (?). I resopnded saying that I was on my way.

My next text was when I arrived at the hotel. I told her that I had arrived.
She did not respond, so I texted again asking if she was available. No response. I texted yet a third time with no further response.

After several more minutes elapsed, I said to my self "Bob" maybe it was "Mike" ( I'm never sure since joining the Witness Protection program) " I wonder if she will respond if I tell her I'll wait for her in the lobby, since I knew what she looked like" So I did. I texted that I would wait. That was when I discovered that her phone was still working! She texted back immediately that I WAS TO LEAVE.

At that point I texted as I was shopping at Home Depot that I intended to keep the apointment etc.

So you dear readers, decide if this was a NCNS situation. I already know that I shouldn't have taken the opportunity to mess with her little mind, but I'm afraid I couldn't help myself. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
No where do you mention that she gave you the "room number"~!

In "DM's World" you do not have a confirmed "appointment" until you get the "room number" ...... a search of her 1,000's of posts will inform you of that fact. So two results:

You didn't have a "confirmed appointment" so #1 ... you should "leave" and #2 ..

#2 it wasn't a NCNS ..... because you didn't have a "confirmed appointment.'

BTW: Since she didn't give you the "room number" .... she didn't NCNS either.

But you both were using the current "handles" right?
'fred, how can we miss you if you won't go away?
I'm running out of popcorn here. Continue on
And they just keep lining up for them.

Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Is that DM on the right? Originally Posted by rduke4923
Yes.....back when her hair was short.....

......and she still had the penis.