YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

Name a verb, a noun, and 5 adjectives.... Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
Guess I'm the only one around here that's knows how to follow directions...

Probably because I'm thinking with my big head
Is this for Mad Libs?
That's what I'm trying to find out ...

Liliana Vess is always up to no good, but I LOVE IT!
It's a trick. Get an axe.
It's a trick. Get an axe. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Bet you guys didn't know this movie was based on the marriage of jbravo_123 and Liliana Vess...

I really liked that movie, but what I liked most about it, is it made me confront prejudices I didn't realize I had --- which was part of the point.

While Helen Mirren is a beautiful woman, she's much older than Cuba Gooding, Jr., and their different races made me uncomfortable in ways I did not anticipate. Especially since there was no warning of their sensual bedroom scene. Just a lovingly photographed couple throughout the movie.

I had the same reaction the first time I saw Pedro Almovadar's Law of Desire, which introduced me to the concept of missionary gay sex. I wasn't ready for it, even a little bit. It's important we have our prejudices confronted, otherwise we're never aware they even exist.

I've told a ton of people about Shadowboxer through the years. It's fun to see you bring it up. Originally Posted by proudoftexas
Yes, I agree, I absolutely think that this movie challenges our prejudices. When this movie came out back in 2005 I couldn't wrap my mind around their age differences. But I guess now with age and maturity, I truly embrace age differences at this point in my life.

OMGOODNESS, I LOVE Pedro Almodovar, particularly:

and...

Speaking of Bad Education...one of my favorite Actors is Gael Garcia Bernal!

I actually made this post a couple of nights ago but I guess I took too long and got booted and lost it...was so inspired, I force-fed Shadowboxer and some popcorn to a friend...LOL

Law of Desire is now on my must-watch list. Thanks for the recommendation!
Bet you guys didn't know this movie was based on the marriage of jbravo_123 and Liliana Vess...

Originally Posted by YummyMarie
More like...

More like...

Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Too funny...it's going down in the bravo/vess house tonight! Do me a favor and Skype me...it'll be like pay per view...or maybe I can be the doorman and take a cut of the proceeds:-)
Too funny...it's going down in the bravo/vess house tonight! Do me a favor and Skype me...it'll be like pay per view...or maybe I can be the doorman and take a cut of the proceeds:-) Originally Posted by YummyMarie
If you're into that kind of thing!

If I don't log in tomorrow, you'll know I'm probably locked in a basement somewhere with my knees smashed with a sledgehammer.
Is this for Mad Libs? Originally Posted by George Zimmer
Ding ding! We have a winner! From a previous post on this thread...

Run, nun, big, small, skilled, weird, funny Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Yummy Marie, would it run your nun if I say that in addition to being an intensely big and small woman, that you are skilled and weird and amazingly funny?

tainted, taint, taint, taint, taint tickled, taint twisted, my taint Originally Posted by pyramider
Yummy Marie, would it tainted your taint if I say that in addition to being an intensely taint and taint woman, that you are taint and taint tickled and amazingly my taint (awww how sweet )?

Pyramider needs to go back to primary school.

Better with MORE verbs and adjectives..

Yummy Marie, would it taint-ify your taint if I say that in addition to being an intensely taintful and taintastic woman, that you are taintilicious and tainterific and amazingly my taint?

Delicious, tasty, sensual, gorgeous, edible. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yummy Marie, would it delicious your tasty if I say that in addition to being an intensely sensual and gorgeous woman, that you are edible and _____ and amazingly ______?

Missing something there! Maybe he got caught up in the eating...Cool Ranch YM?

YM: A+
Pyramide:r Taint-
LL: Check+ mark for effort
Too funny...it's going down in the bravo/vess house tonight! Do me a favor and Skype me...it'll be like pay per view...or maybe I can be the doorman and take a cut of the proceeds:-) Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Hopefully you are on Team Villainess.

I made shirts and everything!!
I HEART LILIANA VESS...She is amazingly taintalicious!

LV: DFK+++
Ding ding! We have a winner! From a previous post on this thread...

Yummy Marie, would it run your nun if I say that in addition to being an intensely big and small woman, that you are skilled and weird and amazingly funny?

Yummy Marie, would it tainted your taint if I say that in addition to being an intensely taint and taint woman, that you are taint and taint tickled and amazingly my taint (awww how sweet )?

Pyramider needs to go back to primary school.

Better with MORE verbs and adjectives..

Yummy Marie, would it taint-ify your taint if I say that in addition to being an intensely taintful and taintastic woman, that you are taintilicious and tainterific and amazingly my taint?

Yummy Marie, would it delicious your tasty if I say that in addition to being an intensely sensual and gorgeous woman, that you are edible and _____ and amazingly ______?

Missing something there! Maybe he got caught up in the eating...Cool Ranch YM?

YM: A+
Pyramide:r Taint-
LL: Check+ mark for effort Originally Posted by Liliana Vess

Mmmmmm...cool ranch...

TARTAR SAUCE!!! Thought about running to the store for Doritos but I remembered stepping on the scale this morning and swearing to lay off the junk food...

going...

through...

withdrawal...

aargh!!!
I use the word "love" a lot when it comes to things I really like...and it's a shame cause it truly downplays just how much I "love," this song by Alicia Keys...If I could have a theme song and a video...this would be it...munchkins and all: